Petra Concert in MD

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Carolina
Pethead
Pethead

Petra Concert in MD

Post by Carolina » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:49 pm

OK, so I just found out that they are going to be in concert next week, in Salisbury, MD. which is only 2 hours and 55 mins far from where I live. ANyone from around this area that's also planning on going?
:?
0 x

gman
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Used to be Grand Rapids, MI after leaving the beautiful beaches of NJ. Now it's PA.

md concert

Post by gman » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:41 pm

we were going to go, but it is kind of a long drive when having to work the next day, plus we are going to a different concert the same week. We just saw Petra not too long ago in Chambersburg, PA. Also at a Steve Wingfield event. They rocked, and for a long time! You'll enjoy it.
0 x

Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Kirkman » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:21 pm

The funny thing is that the Salisbury concert will also be part of a "Steve Wingfield Encounter."

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

misterbob
Pethead
Pethead

Set Length in question

Post by misterbob » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:07 am

Hi folks...
I was going to go to this event but the folks with the Wingfield group said that they normally only play about an hour. Is it possible that they don't know what happens at their own event? How can we find out? I sent my info to SueD. I would reconsider going if they were going to play longer than an hour!
0 x
Sign of the Times: Prisons are Crowded...Churches are Not

gman
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Used to be Grand Rapids, MI after leaving the beautiful beaches of NJ. Now it's PA.

time

Post by gman » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:07 am

Obviously this show has come and gone. Anybody go and know how long they actually played for. At the wingfield event I went to in PA, IO don't think they could have squeezed everything they played into one hour. They did at least 7 p&w songs, two medleys, and a ton of regular songs.
0 x

Rocksoup
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Rocksoup » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:36 am

I was at the Wingfeild event in Pa also. The show didn't go much over an hour...maybe by 5 or 10 minutes. They paced the set fast, so they were able to get alot played in a relatively short amount of time. Note there wasn't much talking going on. I would guess the show in MD was probably along those lines.
0 x

seichu kaisho
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

listen to meeeee, listen to meeeee

Post by seichu kaisho » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:18 pm

You rhyme with a Weird Al song: "Talk Soup"
0 x
[i]shokai chusei!![/i]