Irving, TX Concert Roll Call!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

i

Post by executioner » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:08 pm

We are going to try and be there by 5-5:30. Does anyone know how sales are going ticket wise? We got ours at Lifeway in Lewisville and he said they had 100 or so left, but that was weeks ago.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

ErioL
Pethead
Pethead

Post by ErioL » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:40 pm

Hopefully I'll be there by 5:00ish. I'll try and bring a cardboard sign saying thepetrazone.net or something so we can get together.
0 x

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Just a few more hours

Post by js3971 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:31 pm

Just a few more hours and we'll be on our way. I've got one more hour at work, then go home and change, get gas, and pick up my friends who are going with me. I've been looking forward to this since I found out there was a Texas date for them. I'm hoping that maybe they'll have the Farewell CD already to sell at the concert, but I know how production companies and/or distributors can be about street dates. I don't know if those apply when the band themselve could be selling them at the concert. But if they don't, I'll patiently wait until Tuesday morning.

In a way, I'm also looking forward to hearing the other bands play as I usually enjoy hearing new groups or groups I haven't heard before. But I also wish Petra would have more time to play for themselves.

You guys that are traveling there tonight, traveling mercies to you. Try not to fly by me too fast, the guy that's coming from San Angelo.
0 x

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:34 pm

I'll also do my best to present some sort of review of it, but won't promise you anything. But from what I've seen so far, seems like they're more or less playing the same songs from concert to concert, and sticking to the same order. Still looking forward to it though.
0 x