Tour update...

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
axelegend
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 2001

Tour update...

Post by axelegend » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:16 pm

Just received the following update regarding the Petra Farewell Tour:

Sarah Brendel has had to pull off the Petra tour for personal reasons and return to Germany. Sorry for any inconvenience. However, with Petra, Farewell June, and Bread of Stone rounding out the bill, the evening is already packed with powerful music and ministry. ... The tour is doing well. Excitement is brewing. Lives are being changed. Have a great show!

I was looking forward to working with Sarah and watching her perform at our Youngstown show in November. I hope and pray that everything is alright.

Just wanted to pass along the info.
0 x
Christopher L. Bayda
baydamusic.com
facebook | twitter

WR1U
Pethead
Pethead

Post by WR1U » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:19 pm

My almost 11 year old daughter really liked Sarah. She had her picure taken with her. I thought she was very good and I hope and pray all is ok with her.
0 x
Down the corridor or life in between our death and birth
We may start to lose our way in the search to find our worth
Our value comes in the fact we live
Life is a gift only God can give

timserdynski
Pethead
Pethead

Post by timserdynski » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:57 am

Thats sad! I really enjoyed her set at the Tampa show. It must be serious if it required leaving the tour. Everyone should keep her in your prayers. She is very talented and she could be losing valuable exposure by leaving the tour. It would be a shame to see her miss her window. I hope God takes care of her and her family!!! Well, I'm sure God has everything under control!
0 x