Enter In video. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

awwww ronnie

Post by epdc » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:14 am

no, I didn`t put that pic, pethead susannah did it for feeding more obsesion LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, for making my love for him to grow :wink:

I have wonder about that too, how would beat the system and this means war would sound if he were there.

ya know, when I think in your nickname bakersfield I don`t know why but I always think in a cake LOL, sowwy I can`t help it, I don`t know why.

what`s your name??
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

haaa

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:32 am

My name is Stephen (steven).

I've been a big fan of petra sense 1990......I think I've shared my story a few times on the old board.

1990 don't mean that Beyond Belief was my first album.....The first album I ever heard was the 1974 Petra album. found deep in a box of my dad's tapes.....he didn't even know who they were, the tape was given to us or left there by our old drummer. The the next album I heard was Never Say Die, a friend of mine had the cassette and let me borrow it. Then finaly I got "Unseen Power" on cassette. But the biggest Petra day of my life wasn't until December 1993 when I turned 18 and got my trust fund money from a wreck I was in back in 1990. And yes I bought every Petra album on CD and Cassette and a couple of Videos up to the latest release of that time which was "Wake-Up Call"

The rest is History so they say.

8) 8) 8) 8)
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Bakersfield

Post by Shell » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 am

Bakersfield is a city about two hours or so north of L.A. Elo. I can see how you would think of a cake though. :) And I think Ronny's a cutie too. :)

The first Petra album I heard was Beat The System and I've been a fan ever since.
0 x

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:24 pm

I'd kill to have the Minefield and First Love videos!!!

The first Petra album I heard was "On Fire!" when a high school teacher played it in class and on a school trip. Whoooooeeee... Loved it ever since!
0 x

String
Pethead
Pethead

If someone has them....

Post by String » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:31 pm

If someone has these videos, they should get it converted MPG, AVI, or some other computer format and give it to Sue or someone to share. That would rock!! I will continue to persue my quest for obscure Petra items on e-bay and other places.
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

hmmmm!!!!!!!

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:56 pm

Cake? Cake? I love Ice Cream. I can't even stand Cake......lol

Ok well I can eat cake but if I'm in the mood for it. Ice Cream is much better, sense I've been eating boxes of Drumsticks and Ice Cream Sandwiches for the last week or so.......lol

Yes LA is not to far from here......As a matter of fact we're so close that LA traffic is backed up into Bakersfield.................lol lol lol lol :lol:

8) 8) 8) :roll:
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by Shell » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:20 pm

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if it did get backed up that far, lol. That's the worst thing about L.A., the traffic sucks. :P
0 x

Mexican Spud
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Enter In and Think Twice......

Post by Mexican Spud » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:25 pm

Are great videos and fortunately have have both of them on a EPK video that a bought at a Jumbilee Night at Knott's some timeee ago. It starts of with the two videos and them a 20 min interview with the band which they showed this exact video on TBN,s Real Videos when the album was first released.
0 x