Petra VHS tapes for FREE

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Petra VHS tapes for FREE

Post by sue d. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am

Julie Bush contacted me, wondering if I could post her information offering free Petra vids.

Here they are if anyone is interested:

(1) Petra, Beyond Belief Video Album, this is a concept video where a mini-movie is based on songs from their album Beyond Belief.

(2) Petra, Backstage Pass, this video contains live and music videos from their album Unseen Power.

(3) Petra, Wake-up Call, this video has music videos from their album Wake-up Call and selected video hits from prior albums Beyond Belief and Unseen Power.

These videos on vhs are a good to collect for the Petra fan. I should say they haven't been watched in years but I hope the video quality is still good. These videos will go to the first person who asks for them and yes I'll ship them worldwide. Anyone interested may contact me at my e-mail address at:
[email protected].

Just mention ''Petra videos''. You can take the ones you like or all of them. Please leave your mailing address. Thanks for your interest! Julie Bush
0 x

brunomonteiro
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: God Fixation
Pethead since: 1998

Re: Petra VHS tapes for FREE

Post by brunomonteiro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

Too bad that I don't have any VHS player and my house is not the best place to keep tapes and stuffs like that, since the walls have a lot of humidity and erases all the stripes tapes content. :(

I just feel bad to take this VHS from someone who can take care properly and watch it.

But anyway, I ask to the lucky buyer to convert in a DVD and share with us, uploading at You Tube or in a web server.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Re: Petra VHS tapes for FREE

Post by sue d. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:56 pm

She said they've all been given away now.
0 x