John Schlitt's Christmas album!!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Re: John Schlitt's Christmas album!!!!

Post by sue d. » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:53 pm

no problem... you have a right to ask!

A batch went out last week, with more early this week and today as well. There are some that will go next week. With 500-ish backers, it takes a while.

This all would have been in your hands by now, but with Dan Needham out on tour for two weeks in October, it just put everything behind. SO so sorry about that...
0 x

superfly
Pethead
Pethead

Post by superfly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Thanks for the update, and DEFINITELY no apologies needed. Dan is one busy dude, and so is John. I'm just really anxious to give my buddy one of the CDs...it's that good!
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:23 am

I understand and wholeheartedly agree!
0 x

fcollazo
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by fcollazo » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:58 am

Awesome arrangement! Great visuals and production! John made us proud!

Am I the only here who gets tears in his eyes while watching this video?
0 x
God's love hit's me where i live, in my perfect world, because i love the Lord.

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Post by executioner » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:14 am

fcollazo wrote:Awesome arrangement! Great visuals and production! John made us proud!

Am I the only here who gets tears in his eyes while watching this video?

I agree; this song has always been my favorite Christmas based song and John just makes it even better. The tears flowed when I watched the video. BTW its time John gets credit for his low range vocals he has done over the last few albums; I still haven't seen a bad review!
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:23 pm

executioner wrote:
brent wrote:When the economy crashes next year and we have martial law, I will be bring the clan down to the country of Texas.
You may not be too far off with that thinking; There is a huge growing movement here(Texas Nationalist Movement) that is gaining mojo to secede from the Union and several of our state senators & Attorney General have ties to the movement. The current Attorney General Greg Abbott should have a successful run to be the next governor; he is even more popular here than Rick Perry, and Ken Paxton is inline to be the next Attorney General. Both of them have shown in some capacity to acknowledge and say the movement has viability, but on how far it will ever go no one seems to know.

I'm catching up here. I'll be brief so it doesn't stray too far off topic. I do understand why there would be talk of that, but what is going on in our government is an indication of a deeper problem that needs to be dealt with, and I don't think another Civil War is the answer. The American people need to unite, remind our government they are EMPLOYEES who work for US, and then FIRE their rears if they don't shape up. I think that's the only way things will change.

Back on topic, I love the video.
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:03 am

The government does not work for us. We work for them. Employees are accountable and prosecutable. Not in the case of the government. They threaten us with imprisonment and take our personal property when it suits them and their purpose. The government makes laws regulating finances that it does not obey. The government spends money it does not have, that we have to pay, and is not accountable. We do not have a say in that spending and are on the hook for all of it. We spend 2 MILLION dollars A MINUTE in interest. We do not have 2 MILLION A MINUTE.

BTW, ever wonder why Bill Clinton signed over control of our national monuments to the UN in time of war? All of the presidents back to Bush Sr. have wanted this, spoke of this, and have worked on this new world government in a post-America world. Ever wonder why the "employees" are building large citizen storage facilities that look like prisons with play grounds. Some of these are constructed on former bases. They intend to herd us up when crap hits the fan. Our employees spy on us. I bet there will be a civil war, and the UN will step in and take over, just like we stick our nose in other people's bi'ness.

The end is near people. The USA as a super power is on it's way out. We were brought into existence when the British empire was on it's way out for a good reason. We have thrown that away. The next two years will be critical for the USA. "ALL nations will come war against Israel."
0 x

Boray
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beat the System
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Boray » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:25 am

This is the first time ever I recommend someone else's music on my Boray facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BorayMusic
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by executioner » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am

brent wrote:The government does not work for us. We work for them. Employees are accountable and prosecutable. Not in the case of the government. They threaten us with imprisonment and take our personal property when it suits them and their purpose. The government makes laws regulating finances that it does not obey. The government spends money it does not have, that we have to pay, and is not accountable. We do not have a say in that spending and are on the hook for all of it. We spend 2 MILLION dollars A MINUTE in interest. We do not have 2 MILLION A MINUTE.

BTW, ever wonder why Bill Clinton signed over control of our national monuments to the UN in time of war? All of the presidents back to Bush Sr. have wanted this, spoke of this, and have worked on this new world government in a post-America world. Ever wonder why the "employees" are building large citizen storage facilities that look like prisons with play grounds. Some of these are constructed on former bases. They intend to herd us up when crap hits the fan. Our employees spy on us. I bet there will be a civil war, and the UN will step in and take over, just like we stick our nose in other people's bi'ness.

The end is near people. The USA as a super power is on it's way out. We were brought into existence when the British empire was on it's way out for a good reason. We have thrown that away. The next two years will be critical for the USA. "ALL nations will come war against Israel."
I agree this is the main reason why Texas is set up the way they are; They have made provisions that something like this will happen.
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by executioner » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 am

Boray wrote:This is the first time ever I recommend someone else's music on my Boray facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BorayMusic
Cool; I like your page.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

I think my assessment of this album is unfair, once I get the CD I'll give it a proper go.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

executioner wrote:
brent wrote:The government does not work for us. We work for them. Employees are accountable and prosecutable. Not in the case of the government. They threaten us with imprisonment and take our personal property when it suits them and their purpose. The government makes laws regulating finances that it does not obey. The government spends money it does not have, that we have to pay, and is not accountable. We do not have a say in that spending and are on the hook for all of it. We spend 2 MILLION dollars A MINUTE in interest. We do not have 2 MILLION A MINUTE.

I agree this is the main reason why Texas is set up the way they are; They have made provisions that something like this will happen.
I was in Dallas last weekend and saw a huge FEMA camp, Texas is no escape! Marshall law is here, the end is nearing.
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Some of those are used for sending illegal aliens back to Mexico.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Are there other camps other than the Fema ones?
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by executioner » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Daniel wrote:Are there other camps other than the Fema ones?
Where did you see these? I know they have set up detention centers at the old Air Force Base in Fort Worth and also have something in South Dallas that use to be used for military storage, but now is in the hands of the DEA.
0 x