Rock The Halls Show Update

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Rock The Halls Show Update

Post by petranite » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Just a courtesy to my petra zone friends. The Rock the Halls concert in Kansas City with John Schlitt & John Elefante with band had the pre-sale today. Just to let you know GOLD CIRCLE seating is SOLD OUT and the VIP experience has less than 10 tickets remaining for the general on sale. IF you want more info please visit www.rockthehalls2014.com The pre-sale has ended and general public ticket sales start April 1st. I really hope to see some petheads turn out that are in the surrounding area.
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Rock The Halls Show Update

Post by petranite » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49 am

Courtesy update: Online ticket sales started today at http://www.itickets.com/events/323856/N ... _Show.html

Just an update if anyone is interested in VIP tickets there are only 2 left for online sales. If the box office has any left I will try to update and make available online to anyone interested but as of now there are only 2 left. Also again Gold Circle is sold out already and the a VIP ticket is the only way to get a seat in Gold Circle. For more information about it you can visit http://www.rockthehalls2014.com/vip-experience.html

Seats remain in the other sections also as of this time. Also if you have specific questions feel free to contact me through this board.
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Another update for my zone friends. If you tried to order VIP tickets online and received a sold out/unavailable message you can now try again. The box office reserve has been released for online sale and only 2 VIP tickets remain for the show and that is all that will be made available as the VIP Experience capacity has been reached. Also if you are looking for balcony tickets they are over 50% sold out at this point also and seating is very limited in that section. You can purchase tickets here
http://www.itickets.com/events/323856/N ... _Show.html

On a side note I believe this show will be a great eye opening experience for those on this site as to the financial viability of Schlitt/Elefante/Petra type tours. I know the response on this site to this show has been virtually zero and this is the "rabid" fan base of Petra and related petra side projects. If a show can't gain traction here then I think it is a HUGE uphill climb for promotors to take any sort of significant risk based on the "fan response". I know the only way to make this show viable from a financial perspective has been to have a partner church host this event that has a solid congregation that can provide a strong base for it. Hopefully everyone will have a better understanding of the major risk promotors take on when purchasing a concert.

On a personal note I am super excited to bring John & John together on one stage seeing as how no other person besides Bob Hartman has been more influential on shaping Petra's music than John & Dino Elefante. IT's going to be an amazing concert and I am very proud to put this together.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 am

That many tickets sold - and it's more than 6 months out? FANTASTIC!!

This is one show you don't want to miss... I may have to take a road trip!
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Another Update: VIP tickets are now SOLD OUT. All that is left is GA Balcony which is moving quite fast and GA floor. You can purchase tickets and get more info at www.rockthehalls2014.com
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 pm

And more than 6 months out... fantastic!
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

We have finalized our seating arrangements for the show and as a result have released an additional 8 VIP tickets which have been sold out for months. There is also 8 gold circle tickets being released that were held back by the venue to ensure everyone would be taken care of in the final seating chart which has also been sold out for months. So if you were late to the party and missed your chance to get great seats then now is the time. Purchase tickets ASAP as I know these will sell out again and NO additional tickets in these tiers will be made available again.

http://www.itickets.com/events/323856/N ... _Show.html
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Can't wait!
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Quick Update: Gold Circle Seating is once again sold out. There are only a couple VIP tickets remaining.
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Good thing I am standing.
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Quick Update: Rock the Halls is very happy to announce that Greg Bailey & Christian Borneo currently of PETRA will be part of the backing band for the show. Also Dust & Daisies aka The John Schlitt Trio will be rounding out the band for the evening. This is shaping up to be a great show. This would make a great "unofficial" pethead convention. A big thank you to everyone who has supported the show so far. Tickets can be purchased here http://www.itickets.com/events/323856/N ... _Show.html
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Another great update for our friends on the petra zone. Rock the Halls is proud to have the zones very own Brent heading up the audio production of the show. Many of you have read about his expertise and unique insights in the music industry and this is a great opportunity to hear his gift in action with one of our favorite singers (John Schlitt). Make sure if you are coming to the show to stop by and say hello to Brent.
0 x

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Quick update: VIP tickets, Gold Circle Seating & Balcony seats are now SOLD OUT!!! All that is available is General Admission Floor. http://www.itickets.com/events/323856/N ... _Show.html
0 x

srlwizfan
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War

Post by srlwizfan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Due to my wife not being able to attend with me, I have an extra ticket to the meet and greet and seating in the VIP section. If anyone would like to go please respond.

Thanks,

Scott
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm

srlwizfan wrote:Due to my wife not being able to attend with me, I have an extra ticket to the meet and greet and seating in the VIP section. If anyone would like to go please respond.

Thanks,

Scott
If it had been 2 tickets, I would have taken them.
0 x