Maybe, Maybe...

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Maybe, Maybe...

Post by blod6ett » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:59 pm

Petheads! Let me tell you a new thing that happen in my life:
I'm expecting, happy, scary -a little- and maybe out of my mind. Why? Maybe, maybe, mi wife, Cinthya, was, was... was PREGNANT! Yipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

We really don't know the completly true. Tomorrow are going with the doctor for a blood test, and I'm so happy... Maybe my first son/daugther.

I fell a deep whish of cry.... truly...

Back to home in night -my wife call me in the evening to the work-, in the car I was listening the CD 'Back to the Streets', and when the stereo play 'whole World' I fell so little and needed of God presence in this new and next moment of my life -someone gonna call me Dad- that for a moment I been to close to forget how to drive... really... oh, I'm so happy. You don't? I'ts a dream come true... :lol:

I pray tonigth: Help me be a good father, just like you been, God.

I want sharing this with you. In Christ love, a Pethead brother...
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Congratulations!

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:04 am

Congratulations! :) What exciting news!

My sister-in-law announced at Christmas that she's having a baby! Actually, what she did was at the end of us opening our gifts, she gave her Mom and Dad these little tiny gift bags and inside were little porcelain storks holding a basket with a baby inside. We were all floored. :shock: Her and her husband are just ecstatic. This is their first as well.

We're still hoping and praying for our turn. Someday. My SIL was just asking me the other day if we're still planning on having kids. She sounded like she was hinting for us to hurry up so her and I could be pregnant at the same time. I know, aren't us women weird? ;)

Congrats again, Dad! :P
0 x