CPR

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
zman7720000
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: CITAS
Pethead since: 1989

Re: CPR

Post by zman7720000 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 am

Good comments all. I think it's pretty apparent that this band marches to the beat of a different drum! They simply will not be put inside of a box. Not enough for people like this in the industry anymore.
0 x
"Ya take a bath each Sunday, if you need it or not
And ya go to work on Monday even when it's hot"

mkepethead
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: On Fire!
Pethead since: 1985

Post by mkepethead » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Are they planning on doing any shows?
0 x
Petra Means Rock!

Christmas
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Unseen Power

Post by Christmas » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:06 am

Dear Pieter,

I am expressing my own personal grateful acknowledgement to you for your own personal commentary with reference to my own personal communication which has got relation to the "Judas' Kiss" song from the repertoire of Petra and for your own personal congratulations upon Christmas as well. It was an overwhelmingly unexpected as well as pleasurable thing for me to receive it after all of those years of silence.
Dear Pieter, it appears to me that you have committed one mistake in the section which you have consecrated to the "Back To The Rock II" album from the discography of CPR. It is the following: you have pointed out the fact that the "For Annie" track was originally recorded on the album "The Coloring Song," whereas it was originally recorded on the album "Never Say Die". In conclusion, I have got one question to you; that is, what was the whys and wherefores of the fact that the line-up of CPR was not permitted to make the use of the "Petra" title? I am thanking you in anticipation.

With respect,

Yuri.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm

dihigo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:41 pm
Louie didn't play on BTTR II... guess his schedule was full.
0 x