'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by p-freak » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:52 am

I thought I had all Petra 7" singles ever released, but I recently bumped into a single that I didn't know about. It's a special Swedish commercial single with A-side This Means War! and B-side Don't Let Your Heart Be Hardened. In all my almost 20 years of Petra collecting I'd never seen or heard about this one before.

http://trodland.com/petraspective/petra ... nswar.html

Now, again, I believe I have all 7" singles ever released, but that might change when another one pops us.
0 x

dihigo
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
Pethead since: 1988

Re: 'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by dihigo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:47 pm

p-freak wrote:I thought I had all Petra 7" singles ever released, but I recently bumped into a single that I didn't know about. It's a special Swedish commercial single with A-side This Means War! and B-side Don't Let Your Heart Be Hardened. In all my almost 20 years of Petra collecting I'd never seen or heard about this one before.

http://trodland.com/petraspective/petra ... nswar.html

Now, again, I believe I have all 7" singles ever released, but that might change when another one pops us.
I'm venturing to guess that the clothes in your closet are probably color coordinated.

But when are you going to update the "JOHN SCHLITT: THE UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS" section?
0 x
What are ya lookin' for the Devil for when ya oughta be lookin' for the Lord?

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Re: 'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by p-freak » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 am

dihigo wrote:I'm venturing to guess that the clothes in your closet are probably color coordinated.
Nope, I don't collect clothes. :lol:
dihigo wrote:But when are you going to update the "JOHN SCHLITT: THE UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS" section?
Just added. I update offline and only upload once in a while. It was sitting on my computer for a few weeks before your remark made me upload. If you check the page regularly, use F5 to flush your cache and get the recent additions as well.
0 x