'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Post Reply
User avatar
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:01 am
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by p-freak » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:52 am

I thought I had all Petra 7" singles ever released, but I recently bumped into a single that I didn't know about. It's a special Swedish commercial single with A-side This Means War! and B-side Don't Let Your Heart Be Hardened. In all my almost 20 years of Petra collecting I'd never seen or heard about this one before.

http://trodland.com/petraspective/petra ... nswar.html

Now, again, I believe I have all 7" singles ever released, but that might change when another one pops us.
Image

User avatar
dihigo
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:11 pm
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
Pethead since: 1988
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Re: 'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by dihigo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:47 pm

p-freak wrote:I thought I had all Petra 7" singles ever released, but I recently bumped into a single that I didn't know about. It's a special Swedish commercial single with A-side This Means War! and B-side Don't Let Your Heart Be Hardened. In all my almost 20 years of Petra collecting I'd never seen or heard about this one before.

http://trodland.com/petraspective/petra ... nswar.html

Now, again, I believe I have all 7" singles ever released, but that might change when another one pops us.
I'm venturing to guess that the clothes in your closet are probably color coordinated.

But when are you going to update the "JOHN SCHLITT: THE UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS" section?
What are ya lookin' for the Devil for when ya oughta be lookin' for the Lord?

User avatar
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:01 am
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 'New' This Means War! 7"Single

Post by p-freak » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 am

dihigo wrote:I'm venturing to guess that the clothes in your closet are probably color coordinated.
Nope, I don't collect clothes. :lol:
dihigo wrote:But when are you going to update the "JOHN SCHLITT: THE UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS" section?
Just added. I update offline and only upload once in a while. It was sitting on my computer for a few weeks before your remark made me upload. If you check the page regularly, use F5 to flush your cache and get the recent additions as well.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest