Judas' Kiss

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Christmas
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Unseen Power

Judas' Kiss

Post by Christmas » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 pm

I have got my own fingers crossed that this communication of mine will turn out to be of assistance to P-Freak in making petraspective.nl, his own personal site of the World Wide Web which he has consecrated to the creative genius of Petra, even more complete and, in a certain sense, a New Year's present to absolutely all of the members of thepetrazone.net as well.

This New Year's present of mine consists in a version of the "Judas' Kiss" song from the repertoire of Petra which was put forth on the "Messiah" album by the Blood-N-Fire musical group. The reference to this song is the following:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sk9d6gn1d ... 7_Kiss.zip.

I have included absolutely all of the illustrations into the archive. My own personal whole-hearted wish to absolutely all of the members of thepetrazone.net is to have absolutely each and every single thing in the fothcoming New Year absolutely new.
0 x

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Re: Judas' Kiss

Post by p-freak » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Yuri, merry Christmas to you and yours! I'll add this to my site soon. Thanks for the info!

Just a note on the side: I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but I don't think it's a good idea in general to post too many download links here on the zone. Not everybody is appreciative of that.
0 x