Full Circle | Classic Jesus Music

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
lucasmcgraw
Pethead
Pethead

Full Circle | Classic Jesus Music

Post by lucasmcgraw » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Check this out. I found the podcast on iTunes. Lots of old CCM including Petra. I am listening to episode 1 right now. They just played The Coloring Song.

http://www.fullcirclejesusmusic.com/
0 x

lucasmcgraw
Pethead
Pethead

Post by lucasmcgraw » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Here is a better description:

Classic Jesus music with Jerry Bryant
Full Circle is hosted by Jerry Bryant who pioneered one of the earliest and longest-running Jesus Music syndications, Jesus Solid Rock. Jerry was a part of the early Jesus Movement of the 70s! His Jesus Solid Rock concerts in Carbondale, Illinois helped to usher in early CCM to the Mid-West. In 1978, Jerry became pastor of the Last Days community in Woodland Hills, CA., with Keith and Melody Green and later moved to Lindale, TX., to work with the Agape Force. Jerry ended up back in Carbondale and continued with his radio show and concerts before moving to Nashville in 1993. After an extended absence from the air, he's back to doing what he loves: RADIO! You'll hear fresh interviews from Matthew Ward (2nd Chapter of Acts), Randy Thomas (Sweet Comfort Band), Sandy Brock (Servant), Phil Keaggy, Randy Stonehill, Melody Green, Scott Wesley Brown and Mylon LeFevre, to name just a few; plus great Classic Jesus music from Love Song, Larry Norman, Keith Green, Kelly Willard and so much more! We'll take old and new fans of CCM back to where it all began! For more information, GO TO: http://www.fullcirclejesusmusic.com
0 x

jmatd
Pethead
Pethead

Post by jmatd » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:41 pm

How can I hear them?
0 x
...Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... Loves You

lucasmcgraw
Pethead
Pethead

Post by lucasmcgraw » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:46 pm