WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE GRAFTING?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
microkoe
Pethead
Pethead

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE GRAFTING?

Post by microkoe » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm

i looked on petra merch site.. just says coming soon... Is it in christian Bookstores? or anywhere else online.. and sorry if there is a topic on it already, i have missed it then. btw.. i just put out a new piano instrumental called "The Path (Revisited)" and it can be heard at my soundclick and a video to go along with it. Thought id share it. the link is...

http://www.soundclick.com/michaeldkoehler Thanks for any info on johns new cd!
0 x
Michael D Koehler

http://www.myspace.com/pianokoehler

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:45 pm

It's shipping out TOMORROW, but it will be on sale at petramerch FIRST, since they are in the same town as TAG, who is the distributor. The other online stores and reg. bookstores have to wait for the product to arrive before they can even ship it.

It will be avail. at bookstores (I don't know which - you would have to call to see if they ordered it).

Quickest and most sure way to get it = petramerchandise.com
0 x

microkoe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by microkoe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 am

Thanks Sue, i had no idea it was shipping tomorrow ! :D
0 x
Michael D Koehler

http://www.myspace.com/pianokoehler

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:46 am

YUP!!!!

As soon as the product arrives, the shopping cart at PetraMerchandise.com will open up and buying can begin. I'll be sending out a newsletter as soon as product is in hand!
0 x

petrabandca
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1990

Post by petrabandca » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:52 am

Hey Sue,

Will John be offering any signed copies of the album? If he's got plans to do that for the release I would like to know and hold off to get a signed copy.

If you wouldn't mind looking into that, I would greatly appreciate it.
You're doing an awesome job!

Thanks,
James
0 x
http://www.enticity.ca

bklockmiller
Pethead
Pethead

Post by bklockmiller » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:51 pm

What stores will the album be available in, all I have around here are:

Mardel
Family Christian Stores
Lifeway
Wal-Mart
Target
Best Buy
Circuit City
Daystar TV studio bookstore

will it be available in any of those retailers? And I too would like an autographed copy!!!!!!!
0 x
PETRA WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

petrafreak2009
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petrafreak2009 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Has anyone talked to iTunes? I'm sure they'd let the album get on there. Also, alot of people need to email the Christian bookstores in their area, requesting The Grafting. I did that to Christianbook.com and Christian Supply here.
0 x
[img]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/emjpro/EMJProductions.jpg[/img]

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Thanks, James. Appreciate the kudos!

No, John wasn't planning to autograph any. It would be kind of a headache, because they alll come shrink-wrapped and already in envelopes. It would take quite a while to unwrap, then sign, and re-package.

I honestly don't know what stores they will be in. TAG Artist Group is the distributor, and they put out a catalogue that stores can place orders for products to sell. I don't know who has or has not ordered copies to place in stores. You would have to call the store directly and ask.
0 x

HudsonPethead
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: On Fire!
Pethead since: 1997

Post by HudsonPethead » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:17 am

I will buy The Grafting at Petramerchandise.com, but Christian Book changed the availability again.
Now will be available to ship on or about 03/23/08.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by HudsonPethead on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
https://t.me/pump_upp

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Corval » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:50 am

Let's be patient.

I think it will be online as soon as possivble.

Let's pray!!!!

sue,

How are you my friend.

I am always praying for you.

Artur
0 x
Be happy

petrabandca
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1990

Post by petrabandca » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 am

I agree Corval...Good things come to those who wait, right?

Thanks for getting back Sue, it was just a thought. Aside from VE is this your first commercial release that you've been so involved in? I guess you had a lot to do with the Farewell release, right?

You must be excited...it's nice to have someone so connected to each project with quick inside info.

Thanks for everything,
James
0 x
http://www.enticity.ca

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you for the prayers, Artur. You are a good friend!

March 23 from christianbook.com? wow... that's a LONG delay. I wonder where they're physically located? Petramerch has them beat! It won't take that long at Petramerch. The packages will go right over there as soon as they arrive from the manufacturer. The CD was SUPPOSED to be there yesterday... shipping delays again, more than likely. Don't you just love it??! :evil:

microkoe - I went to listen to your music... and watch the video. I love it! VERY good!

James wrote:
Aside from VE is this your first commercial release that you've been so involved in? I guess you had a lot to do with the Farewell release, right?
Yes, though I wasn't that involved with VE, truthfully. I knew what was happening, and release dates and all, and got to see the pre-prints and such, but didn't do the proofing or anything with the actual product.

Farewell - I really had nothing to do with that. Petra was still alive, they had a manager, and he didn't want me! :wink:

But with The Grafting, it's much different. I did a lot of work in getting the photos, lyrics, corrections, proofing.... all that jazz. I'm pretty much John's 'right-hand-man'....

'Personal assistant' is my actual title now that Ricky is managing. And since he has other artists that he takes care of, much of what needs to get done falls into my lap - and that's a good thing, because I'm a real detail person - and he is not!

In addition to 'assisting', I do the booking and webmastering (is that a word - even though I don't know HTML? Trodland does - he's the genius!).

I wear many hats, many titles - but the best hat of them all: John's friend. :wink:
0 x

BForm
Pethead
Pethead

Love it!

Post by BForm » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 am

Corval wrote:sue,

How are you my friend.

I am always praying for you.

Artur

Wow! I love hearing from "non American" Christians. Prayer seems to be so deeply ingrained in the lives of believers around the world, but rarely in America. Please pray for ALL of us spoiled American Christians Artur. I'm afraid we've become dependant on ourselves and our American "prosperity" and not on the power of God.
0 x
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. - John Piper

BForm
Pethead
Pethead

Post by BForm » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:19 am

Not that I'm calling YOU a spoiled American Christian Sue! Although you do get to talk and work with John directly a lot. :wink:
0 x
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. - John Piper

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:47 pm

petrafreak2009 wrote:Has anyone talked to iTunes? I'm sure they'd let the album get on there. Also, alot of people need to email the Christian bookstores in their area, requesting The Grafting. I did that to Christianbook.com and Christian Supply here.
Nobody "talks" to iTunes about anything.

It IS simple for "them" to get the music on there, through a distributor or a CD pressing plant. CDBaby, TuneCore and others offer such services. However, you will never know that it is on iTunes unless you look for it. iTunes is not receiving cash for ads. The staff put up their favs. It is suppost to be by the people for the people. This hacks many successful bands off and pleases many that are unheard of.

The deal is this. Unless you GO in and PAY CASH for it NOW, they won't stock the shelves with it in great numbers. Usually chains buy just one or two to start, unless you are selling NOW. They only buy to sell what is hot and won't gather dust. So, help John and go pay your cash! That will speak volumes! The people that buy or make the decisions to buy for the major chains do not receive or read email solicitations. So don't waste your time. You get them on the phone either.
0 x