My wife and I suffered a loss

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

My wife and I suffered a loss

Post by johnathan » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:00 pm

Petheads,just wanted everyone to pray for my wife and I. While we were at Ichthus my wife's grandfather passed away,it has hit her hard.Pray that we can be strong it seems that things are getting alittle overwellming here. I lost my job because of being sick and not knowing exactly what is wrong,maybe something wrong with the kidney. Just please be praying for us to have the strenght to make it through this.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:57 pm

That's hard...The Lord is watching over you here. I'll pray for you. It's difficult to lose a loved one, and it's totally cruddy to lose your job, and be sick and not really know what's wrong. That's a scary place to be.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

OH MY GOSH

Post by epdc » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:03 pm

seems many of us have been through attacks .....man.....

we will be praying Jonathan.

Dear Lord I wanna thank you for johnathan`s and his wife`s lives Lord, thank you God because You have them in Your hands, thank You because they know You and have given their lives to You because that`s the best thing to do in the world.

Lord, today I wanna make a prayer for them. His wife suffered a terrible lost, You know it Father, I wanna thank You because her granfather is not resting in Your hands and is not sick anymore, thank You because now he has a joy beyond any explanation and peace

Lord, now I wanna put in Your hands the ones that stayed here. Lord, pour out Your peace over Johnathan`s family, hold their hands in all the way and hug them Lord, hug them like they have never been hugged before. Whisper to their hearts words of love God. Remind them that You have control and that You are there with them, remind them that they are more than conquerors, that You would never ever put them in a situation they wouldn`t be able to handle. Lord, carry them along the way.

I also wanna put Johnathan`s job situation in Your hands. Lord, put Your grace over him and give him the perfect job for him. Glorify yourself through this and while this happens, be their provision dear God.

In Jesus name we pray and we will keep praying, AMEN.

We love you Johnathan as our brother in Jesus.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:52 pm

I will be praying for you both. I lost my Granny 6 years ago and it still hurts. I have to pray everyday for God to help my greif.
We also have no job but God has been very faithfull. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:56 pm

Petheads, My wife and I thank you very much for your prayers.Meagan is doing much better now,she still has her moments when she just breaks down. I am still feeling bad but I continue to pray about my situation and just wonder what it is that God wants me to do for Him. ANYway thank you all it means so much to us and meagan is just now seeing that us Petheads are not just weird people who like Petra but we all love each other and care.
0 x