Hello Petheads!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
exeg
Pethead
Pethead

Hello Petheads!!!

Post by exeg » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:24 pm

Hello fellow Petra Freakoids!!! My name is Brad and this is my first time on the forum. When I was in junior high, I was into a lot of secular music and absolutley hated contemporary christian music. I did not know that christian rock ever existed. One day a friend of mine said that there was a christian group that I would like. Of course I thought he was crazy. But when I heard the new album called This Means War by Petra, my life was changed!!!! Thank God for Petra and their willingness to serve God with reckless abandon. :)
0 x
I AM ON THE ROCK!!!

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Amen

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:49 pm

Welcome to the Zone, Brad. Glad to have you in the family. It seems a lot of Petheads became Christians because of Petra. They're very down-to-earth and real in their message about Jesus. I hope to see more posts from you in the future. 8)
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:50 pm

Hi Brad,

I'm Michelle in the real world. :) The first Petra album I ever got was Beat The System, they've meant a lot to me over the years. I had friends who liked them too, that's usually the way young people find out about music. :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

WELCOME!!!

Post by epdc » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:22 pm

My real name is Eloisa (but everyone`s call me Elo), I know exactly what you mean :D , in the past I was taught that rock was from the devil ya know and i was sad because i love rock!! well, then that`s when I met petra :D it showed me a whole new face of God.- a God that laughs and likes to have fun :D

welcome and we hope you keep posting :D

PS.- I have a birthday list from all the petheads, if you wanna receive a pethead greeting card and also to be announce here, drop me a line telling me who you are, your birthdate and an email where i can send the greeting card (unless you don`t want one)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

joe
Pethead
Pethead

Re: ...

Post by joe » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:56 pm

Shell wrote:Hi Brad,

I'm Michelle in the real world. :) The first Petra album I ever got was Beat The System, they've meant a lot to me over the years. I had friends who liked them too, that's usually the way young people find out about music. :D
michelle the first album of petra that me hear was beat the system too
0 x
stand in the gap