May; A year without Louie.

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

May; A year without Louie.

Post by blod6ett » Mon May 03, 2004 8:19 am

May 2003: Louie Weaver is out of Petra. A year? Time pass flying! I still fell a hole in Petra drums secction! The new guy is aswesome, but, well, miss Louie.
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Mon May 03, 2004 11:25 am

Louie was actually gone before then my wife and i saw them in South Carolina and knew he was gone then,and that was in Febuary.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

blodgett

Post by epdc » Mon May 03, 2004 1:57 pm

I can`t believe you committed a mistake in dates!!!! what kind of pethead are you?!!!! (LOL j/K)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Post by blod6ett » Tue May 04, 2004 8:39 am

The announcement of louie off of Petra was in May. In february all was rumors. Salute to Louie, ELO and all Petheads.
0 x

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Sigh

Post by Michael » Tue May 04, 2004 9:14 am

I can't believe we're still talking about this. Louie has moved on to other things, so has Petra. Life goes on.

Don't MAKE me start a "I Still Miss Greg X." thread!! :shock:
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehehe.

Post by Shell » Tue May 04, 2004 11:12 am

Well, there's nothing wrong with missing him, but like you said, life does go on. I miss him too, I just don't let it take up all my waking hours. :wink:
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Pops

Post by Jonathan » Tue May 04, 2004 11:23 am

Remember when I left my first band, 12 Rose Bunch? How come nobody missed me? I gave as much effort as Louie. I demand pity.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Tue May 04, 2004 11:47 am

yes I know that was when every one else found out but we found out from John himself and didn't post anything about it. We can keep secrets!LOL!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehehe.

Post by Shell » Tue May 04, 2004 12:10 pm

I might have missed you if I'd ever heard of your old band there buddy, hahahahahahaha. And I admire you for not making any posts after you found out. :wink: :)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by epdc » Tue May 04, 2004 2:53 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JONATHAN!!!!!!!! LOLOL(HUGS)

If I would knew that band I would still talking about the big hole you left behind :D

salutes to blodgett :P

and yeah johnathan, we DO can keep secrets :D

Michael: how funny!!! , I agree with you, if people doesn`t move on I will start an "I miss Ronny" thread LOLOL.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

MichaeLeah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MichaeLeah » Tue May 04, 2004 6:47 pm

Hey, there is nothing wrong with being upset over Louie being gone...even for the next ten years. I still think it really stinks the Beatles broke up. I cry about once a week...well, maybe I don't go that far...but it is sad when something happens to a great band. :cry:
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Tue May 04, 2004 7:40 pm

Who is Louie? Did Petra have more than two albums? Did Greg Volz join the band full time? Wow.
0 x

lucianotaz
Pethead
Pethead

Petra is a band again !

Post by lucianotaz » Wed May 05, 2004 12:04 pm

I miss Louie, but the most important thing now is that Petra looks like a band again !!! And Paul is doing a very good job !!!

After a lot of member changes, it seems the guys will stand with this line up ! I can be wrong, but in the last show that I was this is the impression that they pass !
0 x

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Post by blod6ett » Thu May 06, 2004 7:23 am

Yeah... Life go on. And that's very good. Paul is doing an excelent job. I vote for him for president. Well, I miss louie, but still miss Mark Kelly. So what? Jejejejeje... :D
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri May 07, 2004 1:47 am

Oh Jonathan.........gosh, whatever happened to your first band when you were gone from there?? I bet they were never the same. I never heard from them again and I had collected all the albums, the autographs, the pictures, the newsclippings, the flyers, the posters, the ticket stubbs, even the hamburger wrappers from the band and the straw that you drank your coke from........my those were days!!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, guys it's sad Louie is gone. He's been upset about it too in the beginning, but he's since moved on to a renewed vision for his own ministry, Louie Weaver Ministries International and as God provides he will have plenty to do!
Everything is still in the prayer and planning stages, but a vision is there, we are just praying for the provision, people and God's wisdom for this new ministry venture. Louie and Penny both are looking forward to what God has for them next!
Keep praying for Louie and Penny, for God's guidance in the ministry that they want to start, with the new business that they've begun and God's provision for their lives.
0 x