Alive 2000

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
exeg
Pethead
Pethead

Alive 2000

Post by exeg » Mon May 03, 2004 6:57 pm

Is there any way to make this concert into an mp3? I would like to burn it
0 x
I AM ON THE ROCK!!!

Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Petrapraise » Tue May 04, 2004 11:15 am

Depends on the original format. But with the right software, anything is possible.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

exeg
Pethead
Pethead

alive 2000

Post by exeg » Tue May 04, 2004 4:04 pm

can anyone send me an mp3 of the alive 2000 show? you would be in my forever good graces :)
0 x
I AM ON THE ROCK!!!

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Tue May 04, 2004 5:26 pm

exc, I could burn it for you on cd,but there is no tracks. just all one song,but the whole concert
0 x

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Ok, i did it..

Post by blod6ett » Thu May 06, 2004 7:51 am

Well, I did it, some months ago. I made MP3 from alive 2000. All the concert, with segmented tracks. It's a large and complex explanation of the WHO, but here it is:
I used two computers in a LAN conection. My PC and the laptop of my brother. my PC is c1 (computer 1), and the laptop is c2 (computer 2). The file 'Alive 2000' is in c1, and LAN conected I played the file in c2. The computer is conected also from headphones in c1 and by microphone in c2. In a few words, I made a circuit, a circle. I have a program, a sound editor, Cool Edit 2.0 -Syntrilium company- that register the sound from microphone in c2. Well, I played the file, all the concert in c2, and registered in c1. Cool Edit records the sound in MP3 format, and after finish the concert, the program could save the entire concert, now like a sound file, in MP3 format. Then, I could cut the large file (58 minutes) in the rigth sections -every song like a unique copy- and save this sections with the rigth name: Creed - from alive 2000.mp3; Rose Colred stained glass windows - from alive 2000.mp3; etc. Well. After that I made a set list and burned on a CD with EasyCD creator -Roxio company-. And well, I have the concert months ago in my stereo. Any doubt? I'm available.

[email protected]

Bless to all.
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

winterlens
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Ok, i did it..

Post by winterlens » Thu May 06, 2004 11:32 pm

blod6ett wrote:Well, I did it, some months ago. I made MP3 from alive 2000. All the concert, with segmented tracks. It's a large and complex explanation of the WHO, but here it is:
I think there are probably easier ways of doing this--you can find software on the Internet that will capture the output of your sound card (AKA audio device). I'm a Linux user, so the only one I've used is vsound, but I'm sure there must be something for Windows, too.

(And, for the record, writing a program like this is probably faster than going thruogh what blod6ett suggested. So if you know how to program, it shouldn't be such a big deal. ;)
0 x
DIA PISTEWS IHSOU CRISTOU

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Well

Post by blod6ett » Fri May 07, 2004 7:52 am

Ok, it's a large and complex way to do that. But is the best way I found -a normal and simple human- to save the concert in an good MP3 format. Is a easy and non-complex-technological mode. My e-mail:

[email protected]

Thanks. :lol:
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!