The Ultimate Pethead Concert Reviews

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Post by epdc » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:31 pm

Michael and Schrodyr:

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:28 am

That pix was taken under protest....

It was after the show and after the autograph signing.

It was around 8 or 8:30 p.m. and it was STILL nearly 85-90 degrees;hot, humid & muggy.

They were all tired and sick of smiling, but I insisted we needed to record this moment in time for posterity.

So yes, they were made to gather around, stand (sit) still and SMILE - like it or not!

Darth Dempster had spoken. Her word reigns.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehehe.

Post by Shell » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:38 am

I've got a pic of John and Dorla on a cruise ship in their bathing suits...And John's not wearing a shirt. The Schlittmeister would probably skin me alive if THAT one was ever passed around. :D

Of course, you never know, something like that might come in handy for blackmail.... :D
Last edited by Shell on Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Post by Enosh » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:04 pm

That was a fun show. The best AndBand "You might as well call us that cause everyone knows it now" show has to be GodStock! Second would be the first one we did. I wish more Petheads could have seen those two. At Godstock everything went right. I mean by that time we knew John's ques for songs. He felt comfortable with us, we felt comfortable with him. It just gelled really well.

Now that picture was taken like Sue said under distress. I almost felt like I was gonna pass out that night. It was sooooo hot! It was a fun show even if the power kept going out on my side of the stage. One cool thing about the 4th of Julyshow was the fact that people came up and told us that we sounded like Petra back in day. With Keyboards, and vocals, and some of the songs we did then. That was a really nice compliment.

But I tell you, this last saturday Petra really showed that they still can bring the heat! I think the fact that they have had more shows lately has really helped them to raise the bar. They all looked comforatable with everything they did onstage. They looked and sounded like the Petra we all love! Another cool thing was that there were allot of teenagers at the show that really got into it. I pray that that continues for them.

Thanks Sue for Keeping the Andband fresh in everyone's mind! haha
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:13 am

I missed the Godstock show.... bummer.

ANDBAND will never die!!!

In fact, I'm trying to book John AND his solo band with someone in Memphis.... keep your fingers crossed and your hands folded!

Shell, your photo would be a GREAT piece to use should the need arise.... hehehehee..... I have a few that are similar to go with it. Between the two of us, the possibilities are endless.... lol!
0 x