My new tour dates

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

My new tour dates

Post by SamScales » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:16 pm

Well I thought I should let everybody know where we will be in the coming few weeks.

We just got back from Minnesota where we had 3 concerts and it was a blast. Our very own Pethead Eric Olson opened up for us for two gigs and he sure has blessed our hearts as well as the audience. I'd love to take him along for all the gigs. He's got an incredible voice and gets the audience ready for us to sing, that's for sure!
Then, when he is IN the audience, you better watch out, cos he's gonna jump up and start rocking out........kinda cool, cos then all the other people get up too and start having fun. Sometimes it takes that ONE person to get everyone else going, cos everyone else is waiting for someone else to make the first move, hehe.

Well, we'll be going to Houston, TX from Oct 17-20, then to Arlington, TX on Oct. 23, after that we'll head to Nashville and should be there around the 25 or 26, depending how fast we get there and we'll stay there till ???.
Then we'll go to northern Alabama, but not sure of the town and venue yet.

Tourdates will be up on my website which should be up soon.
www.samscales.com

Hopefully after this weekend I'm hoping it'll be up - if our own MJ has time to get it done. Poor guy's been really busy lately. So make sure and let him know what a good job he's done. He is a blessing to all of us, specially with what he's done with this site and getting it up for us.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

The Tour Dates

Post by Shell » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:20 pm

Say hi to the cool people in Nashville while you're there. :) It's wonderful God is opening up these doors for you.
0 x