stryper

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
pethead4life
Pethead
Pethead

Same Way

Post by pethead4life » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:16 am

I felt the same way Enosh. It was in a secular club, but it was so cool to see them preaching Christ. They made almost as big an impact on me as Petra did the first time I saw them. Stryper has totally changed my opinion of them. I was a casual fan before, but now am a huge fan.
0 x

Fysherman
Pethead
Pethead

Stryper!

Post by Fysherman » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:39 am

I saw Stryper last night at the House of Blues in Chicago and everything you guys said is true! They rocked. Michael Sweet has an amazing voice and the solos were amazing. There was even a special guest...Rex Carrol. He played an awesome solo! Stryper made a believer out of me! If they come out with new stuff I will definately buy it.
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

set list anybody

Post by executioner » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:06 pm

I'm going this Sunday to the Fort Worth show, can anybody give me a setlist? My wife is going with me and she doesn't know any of the songs and she would like to hear some of the songs before she gets there to familierize herself with Stryper. PLEASE ANYONE?
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

They rocked!!!

Post by Shell » Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:51 am

I just saw Stryper tonight at the House of Blues in L.A. and it was an awesome concert. I saw them several times in the late 80s/early 90s, and they still sound as good as they did then--And they've aged well, especially Michael, hahahahaha. I know, I know, but he's a cutie. :wink: His voice is still there, and they were all over the stage.

It was good to hear all those classics again-- "Calling On You", "To Hell With the Devil", "Honestly", "Soldiers Under Command." Michael said a prayer for everyone there, which was cool in a secular club. :)

I tried to stand pretty close to the front, but I'm so short I couldn't see over all the tall people, so I went and stood in the back and I could see a little better. I got to meet Susannah too. :) I'm glad I got to go.
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:53 pm

How about the news now that there will be a new Studio album
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"