AIM Names

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
pethead4life
Pethead
Pethead

AIM Names

Post by pethead4life » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:37 am

Hey

I wanted to start a thread where people could post thier AIM names. I know at other boards I frequent, this is a good way for people to get to know each other. If you don't wanna post yours or if you use something other than AIM, you can post that as well. Mine is: pethead4lyfe

I hope I get the chance to chat with some of you online.
0 x

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AIM names

Post by Michael » Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:05 am

Isn't that a little bit redundant? Every time you post anything at all, if you've put in your IM information it is listed at the bottom of your post. Not trying to be a wet blanket, but I'm just wondering if people have noticed that.
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

AIM

Post by Shell » Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:07 am

Mine is the same as my e-mail, mchllMDM. That way it's easy to remember lol. AIM does strange things sometimes though. :P I've been getting weird messages saying "you're trying to sign on again too soon" when I haven't been trying to sign on, and AOL tech isn't any help. Oh well.
0 x

pethead4life
Pethead
Pethead

Post by pethead4life » Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:52 pm

Well... I don't actually have AIM so when I click on the button, it does not work. I just realized I could mouse over the person's AIM icon and get it that way.. but.. anyway

Thanks Shell :D
0 x

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:01 pm

Mine is Pethead1 same as my email @aol.com. But if you e mail me put zone is the subject line or you will be delated. But I do like to meet people this way..Any NASCAR fans out there?
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

String
Pethead
Pethead

AIM names

Post by String » Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:51 pm

Mine is dougjsands . In addition, if one fills it in, it is all supplied on the profile as well.
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:57 pm

Gettruth832
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:23 pm

I'm sturdivantjimmie on aol messenger, and js3971 on yahoo messenger. Our internet is down at home right now, so I won't be on either of them for a little while.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

re

Post by epdc » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:21 pm

mine is VEpdc on aol and elopalacios in yahoo though same here, you wont see me until december 13 or something!

God is so amazing guys, theres a novel i needed to read for monday , 300 pages, i gave my teacher a book report of another one that was a 300 pages too and he told me: but you wont have time with the finals and all

I told him that was just a matter fo not sleeping for a couple of days. i ahvent sleep lately. well, he said: look i dont wanna cause more problems and burdens so this is what we will do: ill put that you gave me the report. read the book on vacations and when we come back to the new semester you give me the report.

WOW!!!! ya know this is a class I didnt take, well i did but i told the teacher that since i was working i was not going to be able to attend (at his hour i am at work) but that i was willing to give him reports of each novel that i was going to be reading at home. i gave him all but this one. MAN this semester was crazy!!! well, still is, i still need to make some final papers for next. pray a lot for me, i dont have much time between work and going to school, i might not sleep for a couple of days hehe.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

skayc1
Pethead
Pethead

Post by skayc1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:11 pm

I do not have an aim. I do have yahoo skayc1, although i do have to admit in past I would get spam from people wanting me to puchase stuff so while I do have it on, I am set to invisable. lol ( more than a year and a half I did have an aim, but never reinstalled the software on my pc for it when i had to reboot my computer a year and a half ago in 2004. ( lightning had struck nearby and the electricity kinda tore my keyboard up at the time. i was lucky cause it did not hurt me nor do anymore damage than my keyboard although i did feel a buzz.) :lol:
0 x

AlwaysJohnLawryFan
Pethead
Pethead

Post by AlwaysJohnLawryFan » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:30 am

I don't have aim nomore. I do have yahoo and msn.
petrafan30 is my yahoo.
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:00 pm

Man, Elo - don't you get stressed out! Get some sleep! I know you love to read, hehehe, but sleep is equally important. Good that your teach is willing to work with you that way. God's good.

Hang in there - semester's almost over! Hope by then I'll have internet and we can YAP!
0 x