To:
<[email protected]>

---------------------------------------
/7/7/7/ STRYPER NEWS /7/7/7/
---------------------------------------
http://www.stryper.com

Stryper Logo
STRYPER NEWS

The rumors are true! Stryper is officially signed to Big 3 Records. The band has been in the studio recording a new album that will be released on Big 3 Records this summer. Keep an eye on Stryper.com for more news and updates on the album.

With the release of the new album, Stryper will be starting a new Street Team. If you are interested in joining or participating, Stryper.com will have more details soon!
STRYPER TOUR

Stryper will be touring nationally and internationally following the release of their new album. Stay tuned to Stryper.com, as new tour dates will be announced there first!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 - Lorca Rock Festival, w/ Iron Maiden & Dream Theater
Recinto Ferial Huerto de la Rueda
Lorca, Spain
For More Information Visit: http://www.lorcarockfestival.com/principal.htm
STRYPER MERCHANDISE

Mexico City Package: Get a Live in Mexico City Tee-Shirt and Autographed Photo of the band!!!
The proceeds go to support our friends in Mexico City when you purchase this package.

New Items: Be sure to check out the Stryper online store to see some great new collectibles.
We've just added guitar picks and new logo buttons!
We're also running a closeout sale on 2003 tour shirts. All 2003 tour shirts are 25% off!
Buy yours now, because once they're gone.....they're gone.
Unsubscribe
Visit Stryper.com for up to date news!
P.O Box 17737
Raleigh, NC 27619

0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:11 pm

Their label is distributed through EMI I am told. They will come back with a bigger presence than ever I predict.
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:31 pm

Bigger than ever? That would be cool. In addition to Petra, I was really into Styper during the '80s.
0 x

reoracer
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Post by reoracer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:42 pm

Great! I've always liked Stryper as well...

Jen
0 x
Jen Savage-DeGroff

http://www.facebook.com/reoracer

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

and....

Post by epdc » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:32 pm

nobody has anything to say to david? lol

welcome!!! I was starting to forget you :P, if you would post here next week i would have said welcome newby :) :)

I like stryper too, I don`t know stuff about the band like I know about petra but i really like their lyrics and music.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

johntheumfreak
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 2003

Post by johntheumfreak » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:22 pm

brent wrote:Their label is distributed through EMI I am told. They will come back with a bigger presence than ever I predict.
:shock: awsome :shock:
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1984

Re: and....

Post by LexingtonPethead » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:27 pm

epdc wrote:nobody has anything to say to david? lol

welcome!!! I was starting to forget you :P, if you would post here next week i would have said welcome newby :) :)

I like stryper too, I don`t know stuff about the band like I know about petra but i really like their lyrics and music.

At least that way I stay out of political debates... :D

My job situation is still out of balance, but I'm "working" on it. Har, har, har!! That was a good one, wasn't it?
0 x

Historymaker
Pethead
Pethead

Lexington Luthor...

Post by Historymaker » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 am

At least that way I stay out of political debates...
Your absence from said debates did not go unnoticed... at least by me.

Your absence from political conversations is like going to Arby's, okay. And you go all out... you get a Big Montana, you get some of those overly priced cheese sticks. And fries? You can't decide between Homestyle or Curly so you get BOTH. And LARGES at that. Now for the drink... it's so hard to decide between a soft drink or a shake, because a shake is so GOOD, but it can leave you thirsty. And a soft drink may quench your thirst, but then you will have foregone the savory goodness of a shake. You are at an impasse, but then you smile to yourself as you're blissfully reminded..."Hey... I'm going all out". As your gallon jug of ice cold (insert favorite drink here) is passed to you, along with the smooth, creamy shake that had to have taken the milk from 4 cows to make, you remember that you are at Arby's. By now, your tab has to be wandering treacherously close to the pricetag of a Stealth Fighter. But here's where it gets even better. You have COUPONS. Not lame little 10 cent off coupons, mind you, REAL coupons. Coupons that make you only pay half price for your Big Montana. Coupons that COULD be used with any other promotion or offer. Coupons that your loving wife clipped for you. Coupons that result in bringing the cashier to the drive thru window with a smile, a friendly greeting, and the words "That will be $3.24, sir!".

It doesn't get any better than this. And the bubbly gal at the window didn't even screw up your order. As you take your order and drive home, nobody cuts you off. This is truly a day like no other.

Suddenly, without warning... it begins. 10 minutes into your journey home, specifically 2 stop lights and 3 stop signs away from your home, the uncertainty... a silent, yet seemingly tangible doubt starts to permeate your conciousness. Oh sure, you can dismiss it at first... you even allow the intoxicating aroma of hot roast beef to tease it... a playful 'you can't catch me', if you will. But the game slowly becomes less playful. In fact, it is no longer a game at all the moment you fell sweat collecting along your eyebrows. Your vehicle's AC suddenly doesn't seem as cool. Didn't this road feel smoother a moment ago?

Something is missing.

Something important.

You arrive home, clutching the Arby's bag and your drinks in nervous arms... wait! That's it! I have no drink carrier! That's what it is!

No. Not hardly. Wishful thinking.

You tear into the bag, and as realization finally hits you, you realize that you will enjoy your meal. But not as much as you could have. Or actually, maybe you won't enjoy it all... because the fact that 'it' was missing from this otherwise perfect day will haunt you forever.

With resignation, with torment, with regret, you climb out of your car, sink to your knees, and wail to the heavens...

I FORGOT TO ASK FOR ARBY'S SAUCE!!

Such is a lively political discussion without the incomparable musings and commentary from Lexington Pethead.

The End.

THIS JUST IN: It is now official, Ladies and Gentlemen... Ryan Soria needs a life...
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Tim Gaines

Post by executioner » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:46 am

Does anybody know if Tim Gaines will be included in this project? I know he had to quit last fall because of some health reasons with his wife, but they acted like it would be temp.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

seichu kaisho
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Take 8 tbsp horseradish daily along with 30 curly q's

Post by seichu kaisho » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:41 am

Never, EVER, ever forget to ask for Arby's sauce! That is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated at any Arby's locations.
Last edited by seichu kaisho on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
[i]shokai chusei!![/i]

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:42 am

Hahahahaha. Ryan, you are such a loon...

I've missed David too.
0 x

Metallinostheos
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Tim Gaines

Post by Metallinostheos » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:25 am

From what I understand, he is no longer going to be included in Stryper. I know there was something a while ago about the new guy officially joining the band. I think that the reunion tour was the last time that Tim is going to share the stage with them, unless maybe for a fest or something down the road.
0 x
Solo Deo Gloria

Jeff

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Re: Tim Gaines

Post by brent » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:42 am

executioner wrote:Does anybody know if Tim Gaines will be included in this project? I know he had to quit last fall because of some health reasons with his wife, but they acted like it would be temp.
Tim is no longer in Stryper, for any reason, anytime. Has nothing to do with his wife's health from what I have heard/read. He and the boys didn't get along, and was quoted saying not so nice things about the "brothers". He didn't even like the music much, so he said. He is in Nashvegas with his wife pursuing other things.

When will people learn? If you are going into a band with brothers, you had better think about the politics and who's name is on the check.
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:19 pm

Wasn't he in DA too? NM, I just found out its Tim Chandler.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

stryper

Post by executioner » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:32 am

Stryper has announced that Tracie Ferrie will be their bass player, and has also played on their new album "Backmasking The Devil" unlike what Tim Gaines rarely did.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!