Question for Brent

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Question for Brent

Post by calicowriter » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:10 am

Have the Project Damage Control CDs shipped yet? If not, do you have an estimated date? If they have shipped, can you tell me when so I'll know whether or not to start accusing my neighbors of theft? ;)

I figure they haven't shipeed yet or surely someone would have posted comments by now.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:28 am

I preordered mine a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten it yet, so it will probably ship sometime soon if it hasn't already. You never know what the post office is going to do. :)
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:10 pm

The site said 3-4 weeks for delivery. The release date was 03/15/05. So you guys should see them anytime. The benefit of ordering early was that all US and Foreign CD's were $2 cheaper, and all Foreign orders got a $2 discount on shipping.

We got another 5k units in today. So hoefully you guys will like it, tell a friend, etc.

ALSO!

PLEASE got to www.thekross.fm at 4:30 central time or after and vote for Project Damage Control. It is a Tulsa Traxx contest. This is the first step in local radio airplay. The Christian market is harder to get in on than the secular. Please vote. Thanks!
0 x