MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Nov. 22, 2003

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Nov. 22, 2003

Post by Kirkman » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:04 pm

Yes, it's official! The Josh and Yoli Wedding is now set for Nov. 22, 2003.

The religious ceremony will be held in Santa Cruz, Bolivia on that dat, followed by a civil ceremony in Miami, Florida on Nov. 24, a honeymoon, and a U.S. wedding reception on Dec. 7.

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Congratulations.

Post by Shell » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:00 pm

I'm happy for you. :) You're going to have to post lots of pics.

He. I'm dying to see Elo's reaction when she sees this, she's gonna flip. :D
0 x

BigD
Pethead
Pethead

Post by BigD » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:15 pm

Congratulations, Josh. I hope everything leading up to (and including) the wedding goes well, and may God bless your union together and your lives together.
0 x

Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Kirkman » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:30 pm

Hahaha... well, please pray for the nitty-gritty stuff. Yoli has to have an interview next Wednesday at the embassy. I'm trying to get good deals on plane tickets, hotel rooms, etc, etc... And we have to print invitations, etc... there's lots to do!

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by epdc » Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:57 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECEIVE A BIG AND WARM HUG FROM A MEXICAN THAT LOVES YOU TWO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GOTTA PUT PICS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND ALSO TO PUT THE VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE SO WE CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OR, WELL, SEND IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!), AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WISH I COULD GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN, WELL, AT LEAST I BE THERE IN SP�RIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS JUST THAT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I WAS THERE WHEN YOU GUYS SAW EACH OTHER FOR FIRST TIME I MEAN WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PRAISE GOD FOR THIS NEWS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE PRAYING AND WE KNOW GOD WILL BLESS THIS MARRIAGE.

HEYHEYHEY, I PRAY I CAN SEE YOU TWO AS THE ZEGARRA`S (YES JOSH LOL) ON A NEXT PETHEAD CONVENTION ;) YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A BIG TESTIMONY IN MY LIFE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND LET GOD USES YOU FOR BLESSING OTHERS WITH YOUR LIVES.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by epdc » Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:58 pm

[size=24]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECEIVE A BIG AND WARM HUG FROM A MEXICAN THAT LOVES YOU TWO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GOTTA PUT PICS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND ALSO TO PUT THE VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE SO WE CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OR, WELL, SEND IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!), AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WISH I COULD GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN, WELL, AT LEAST I BE THERE IN SP�RIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS JUST THAT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I WAS THERE WHEN YOU GUYS SAW EACH OTHER FOR FIRST TIME I MEAN WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PRAISE GOD FOR THIS NEWS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE PRAYING AND WE KNOW GOD WILL BLESS THIS MARRIAGE.

HEYHEYHEY, I PRAY I CAN SEE YOU TWO AS THE ZEGARRA`S (YES JOSH LOL) ON A NEXT PETHEAD CONVENTION ;) YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A BIG TESTIMONY IN MY LIFE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND LET GOD USES YOU FOR BLESSING OTHERS WITH YOUR LIVES.[/size]
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by Shell » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:28 pm

Your enthusiasm is overwhelming, Elo. :D You still want to make plans for John to sing at our weddings? :wink:

And the team of Elo and Shell strikes again. :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Shell

Post by epdc » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:59 pm

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I said before, if we make our wedding together, we would have to pay just the half each one LOL.

Of course we gotta make that the bridegrooms know that they are our boyfriends and will married us HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

though, mmmm, donp`t you thin Shell that that would affect the relationship? lol
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Yeah.

Post by Shell » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:45 pm

I think it's probably a good idea the guys we marry know about it beforehand, hahahahahaha. :D

Okay, I'm gonna get myself into trouble.
0 x

onnyII
Pethead
Pethead

Post by onnyII » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:02 pm

BLESSINGS!!!!!

Hey Kirk..... u think we could c the weddin on petrarockmyworld.com?? u know. on real Time... or something..

Thebad thing would be THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT THE CAKE!!!!!!! :cry:

Now. 4 real... May GOd bless this union.... and MAKE THE KIDS LISTEN TO PETRA AND JOHN SOLO ALBUMS!!! ALL OF 'EM!!!!!!
0 x
Yeap.. It Was Me....

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

and

Post by epdc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:11 pm

that the kids get to know spanish and english so well that will freak you out :D
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

It's official

Post by Kirkman » Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:18 pm

Today Yoli got her visa. So it's all official, and the dates are now carved in stone. I'm leaving this Sunday!

--Josh
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

I KNOW

Post by epdc » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:56 pm

I just got your message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww Josh, receive a big hug from your mexican sister in Christ and also send Yoli a big hug for me.

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and hey, you gotta put the wedding video on da net HAHAHAHAHA, or give us a private link so we can download it :D (or you can also send me a copy, I`ll send you my address LOL J/K). AWWWWWWW at least put ALL the pics PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!