Prayer request from Louie and Penny Weaver

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
String
Pethead
Pethead

Prayer request from Louie and Penny Weaver

Post by String » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:07 pm

I talked a spell with Louie (Last night) and Penny (Today) Weaver and they requested some prayer. Here is the copy and pasted version (I left the caps alone, too lazy to convert as I am on my way to work):

DOUG....WOULD YOU PLEASE POST A PRAYER REQUEST ON THE PETRAZONE....

OUR FRIENDS THE BOYD FAMILY...THEIR SON/BROTHER WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING....

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAMILY....THEY LIVE IN POPLAR, MT....

ALSO, TO PLEASE PRAY FOR THE BUSINESS THAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN LOUIE AND MYSELF...THROUGH ECOQUEST INTERNATION....TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE LIVE BETTER...BOTH PHYSICALL AND FINANCIALLY...THE BUSINESS HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO US...AS WE ARE WORKING TO FUND LOUIEWEAVERMINISTRIES.ORG.....

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK...

IN CHRIST SERVICE....PENNY WEAVER

String: In addition, as mentioned above, the Weavers have embarked on a non-Profit ministry call LouieWeaverMinistries.org . Over the course of the weekend, I hope to get this site up and running. The site is viewable but nothing is there at the time. Penny and Louie have been working with Kevin Brandow on this as well. I don't know if he'll have a hand in working with me on the website, that will be determined later.

God bless!!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Louie and Penny

Post by Shell » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:15 pm

That is really sad; it's difficult to lose someone in a car accident. I'll keep them in my prayers.
0 x

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Yes

Post by Corval » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:14 pm

I miss Louie a lot!

I hope this family get better

artur
0 x
Be happy