My Knee

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

My Knee

Post by Pethead1 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:28 pm

They found me a Doctor and approved anything that needs to be done!!
I go on Wed to see what I am looking at. Eather minor surgery to fix the tendon or major to fix the whole knee. At this point I would be very happy to fix the knee so I am not here again.
Please pray that the DR is not a dummy or knife happy. I know God is with me, but, it is still kinda fearfull. I will let ya'll know wed what they say.
Debbie
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Your knee

Post by Shell » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:56 pm

I'll be thinking about you, that's no fun. I hope they don't have to do the more serious surgery.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

DEBBIE

Post by epdc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:50 am

In Jesus name you will come back with good news. God will take care of your knee.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:32 pm

Way to have faith Elo! Faith is a spiritual gift. I think I have it to a certain extent too. (A friend last summer was to lead a missions trip to Bolivia. He sent his passport to the US State Dept to get some kind of "authorization" a couple weeks before the trip, and they held it saying it was physically damaged and needed to be replaced. He was panicking, because there was virtually no way he could get a new one on time. I had complete confidence that it would come through, and it did, at the last minute!)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

WOW MICAH

Post by epdc » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:14 pm

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to listen all this kind of testimonies.
Ya know, God is too big, like the song says. I have experienced in my life how things get harder but I believe in our supernatural God no matter what and I have seen how faithful He is.

The testimony I share all the time and has amazed me a lot is when I met John Schlitt. Maybe for some it will be silly, but you have no idea. I was 13 when I thought to my self "it would be so cool to meet those guys" and God told me "why not?, I mean, if you want it, *I* can do it, I made the universe so I think I can do it."

That day the Lord revealed Himself in a new way to me. Sometimes we think that God is only there for taking care of our family and that`s it or that He is busy with bigger things. But ya know, what is important to me is important to Him. He cares about world peace but also about Debbie`s knee. He also took serious my "tiny" and prolly silly petition for some people.
Just when I started to pray a friend told me that God had a word for me and said "He says yes to your petition"...

4 years later I met John. And I have seen him twice, and I have ate with him, and I have hang out with him twice. And I still wait for meeting the rest of the band because He is faithful.
During time people told me I was nuts, I heard people saying that Petra was going to break up, I didn`t have computer or internet, I was learning english and I was a 13 year old, my family economy wasn`t very good either. The thunders and waves were big but if God said "I will do it" it means He will no matter what Micah, and that`s what happened with your friend.And that`s what is happening with Debbie.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:43 am

Hey guys

I had a battle with gain green back in 1999. It was towards a more personal spot, but they had to do surgery to remove all the skin. They said that it was going through my blood streem and they would just give me a 30% chance of living.

Well as you can see I'm still here. But people from all over begin to pray. And the Lord brought me out of it. But it wasn't over yet. One week after getting out of the hospital, the group i'm with now, was singing at my home church. And the drummer that was filling in for me couldn't make it. So I ended up playing just one week after getting major surgery and hardly being able to sit right. On top of that the Doctors told me that my skin would not grow back, that they would have to do a skin graft this was because they had to cut all the skin all the way down to the last protective layer.

However, I was sitting in service one night and the Lord was really moving...and I heard the Lord just tell me go to the bathroom and check. So I did.....and let me tell you I saw Skin growing where there wasn't any to grow and heal......today I've never had to have a skin graft and God has healed me. I had to go through the surgery but I've come closer to God through it.

Just thought I would share that. And I'm praying that the Doctors either find nothing wrong and you will be healed, or that if you go through surgery that God will speed the recovery and bring you out of it feeling better then ever.

8) 8) 8) 8)
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:56 am

Wow, good stories both of you!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

WOW STEVEN

Post by epdc » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:14 pm

I MEAN, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOOOOOO, I SEE THE POWER OF THE PRAYER MAN,
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!