ELO - I'm trying to reach you

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

ELO - I'm trying to reach you

Post by sue d. » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:48 pm

hey Elo - I think we're having email trouble - I've been sending you emails about the A&A and I don't think you're getting them because I don't hear back from you.

and I KNOW you're on the internet! lol!

So maybe we can post here - or do a PM thru this forum. I'm not sure what else to do.

Let me know if you read this, OK?

sue
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by epdc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:50 pm

SUE LOL!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey, I`m not ALL the time here welll mmmm HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don`t understand why. I mean, my email is clean, and I try to check when I get back from school. what`s a PM? I can`t accept things I don`t know hehehe.

wonder what`s wrong :cry: I`ll put my email again
[email protected]

OR try my mom`s email [email protected]

I`m so sorry Sue for making you waste time. Maybe if you give me the ask and answered dates of the ones that are already on John`s webiste and I can check them and translate.

PS.- I`m glad to hear from you, even if the topic is about work :P
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

PM

Post by epdc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:04 pm

OHHHHHHHHHH *P*ersonal *M*essage OHHHHH ok, got it, do it if you want to too.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:59 am

Ok - what I need is the Spanish A&A from 10/27 to 11/17.

Those are all displayed on the website, so you can get the English versions there and just email me the Spanish versions.

Try my regular email, and also hit the PM (private message) on the bottom of this board. Send it both ways, and let's see which one works.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

help!

Post by sue d. » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:26 am

Elo, I really need help translating this - I did send it to you - did you ever get it?

Elo - this is YOUR town! What is he asking???!!!!! I think he wants a concert???? Go talk to the man!!! (but first tell me what he wants and I'll send it to you to translate, OK?)
Sorry for posting this here, but I don't know what else to do! You're my Mexican Translator Extraordinaire!

sue

------------
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Solicito Informacion All headers
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola:

Dios les bendiga.

Deseo informacion para poder traer a John como solista o como Petra les agradesco costos y requisitos.
Para mediados del 2004 en Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.

Gracias por todo.

PD: Un saludo a John y Bob han sido de gran bendicion en su ministerio que Dios los bendiga y los siga prosperando.
Seria excelente que grabaran sus mejores canciones en vivo en espa�ol u otro en alabanza pero en vivo.

A t e n t a m e n t e
Juan Carlos Castro S.
Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
011-52-662-260-8625
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

HOW EXCITING

Post by epdc » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:02 pm

Sorry for answering until NOW. See?, *I* Have a life too HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ELO SCREAMING IN HER MIND BECAUSE SHE CAN`T OUT LIUD BECAUSE HER BIG SISTER IS IN HER NEXT`S ROOM)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(5 MINUTES OF TAKING SOME AIR AND BREATHING AND BREATHING, SHE SAYS)

WHAT THIS GUY IS SAYING IS THAT HE IS ASKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO BRING JOHN AS A SOLO OR THE WHOLE PETRA BAND. HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS AND WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. BASICALLY, HE WANTS INFORMATION AND ALSO SAYS THAT PETRA IS A HUGE BLESSING FOR ALL OF US AND THAT THEY SHOULD RECORD JUST THEIR BEST SONGS IN SPANISH.

LOOK, THIS MESSAGE, I DIDN`T RECEIVE IT, BUT THE OTHER ONE, ABOUT THE ASK AND ANSWERED, I DID receive it by prvate message sue don`t ask why I stop using the capital letters, I dont know why lol)) SO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE IS A GOOD IDEA. SEND ME THE INFO THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE, AND I`LL SEND IT TO HIM (HE WILL RECEIVE A VERY EXPRESSIVE MESSAGE WITH YOUR INFO HASHAHAHAHAHA). I`LL TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY EMAIL.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YOU REMEMBERED THE NAME OF MY CITY, THAT`S A VERY NICE THING FROM YOU :lol:

ABOUT THE ASK AND ANSWERED, I WILL TRABSLATE THEM AND SEND THEM THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

YOU BUNCH OF NOISY PEOPLE

Post by epdc » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:16 pm

the message clearly says "FOR ELO" :lol: :lol: :lol: what if it was a private thing, ya know, personnal????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sue, what he exactly wants is costs and requirements because he wants to bring them HERE (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH) next year.

I`ll call him tomorrow.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehehehehe

Post by Shell » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:00 pm

Anything posted on the Internet where I can get to it is fair game as far as I'm concerned. I'm not ashamed of being nosy. :D
0 x