Concert

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Masada
Pethead
Pethead

Concert

Post by Masada » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:47 am

Greetings fellow Petheads!

I know this will get moved over but I wanted to post it where the most amount of people would see it.

Most of you know that I am in a band and some of you have check out the MP3 clips at our website. Well, tomight you have the opportunity to check out a live concert from us via the Net. The following is an excerpt from our email list:

"I wanted to drop everyone a real quick note. Tonight Torn Veil is playing an in-store concert at the Family Bookstore On East Washington Street. The new manager there is trying to reach out to teens and requested that we play at the inaugural Teen Night! A younger band called A Hidden Paradise will be playing there. Mark Thomas, an NFL player, will also be sharing tonight. The starting time for us is somewhat fluid but we know that we wont be playing any sooner than 10:15 pm. Come on out and join us. If you cant make it, tune in to 88.1 WJCF. They are going to be doing remote broadcast and the intention is for them to broadcast the concert in its entirety. If 88.1 doesnt come in well on your radio, which is very possible because they are a smaller radio station, you can tune it via the Net. They do a web simulcast. To get to the simulcast go to www.wjcfradio.com and click on the "Listen to WJCF live" button that comes up. The whole event is supposed to start at 9:00pm with Torn Veil playing at or after 10:15pm. If you have any questions you can call the store at (317)897-9908 and ask for Chris.

Hope to see some of you there!"

Those times are all EST so make sure you adjust for your time zone. If you arent doing anything at that time check us out and let me know what you think!

Blessings,

Masada
0 x
Who is like the Lord our God; He reigns over all the earth with Majesty and Might.
Who is like the Lord our God; He sits enthroned on High; His love endures forever.

"Enthroned" by Torn Veil

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Very cool

Post by SamScales » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:50 pm

Hey Masada,

That's so cool! I wish we could see it, but since we are still on the road (Nashville, TN) at the moment, we can't. We are using libary computers and at that time the library is closed. Also we are playing ourselves tonight in White House, TN (north of Nashv.) for "The Furnace" at Trinity Fellowship Church, for their youth night.

I'm excited for you, Eric! May the Power of the Holy Spirit be working through all of you!
0 x