A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

David

Post by epdc » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:23 pm

I still don`t like the picture (lol) but thank you for the cheers :D , it makes this hurts less :P :D , seriously, thank you :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

CD

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:08 pm

I have a new CD to buy. ;) I listened to the music clips to Sam's CD and wow is it awesome. I. MUST. HAVE. Hehe!

Sam, I pray that this ministry takes off for you and that you see blessings you never thought possible. All your hard work will pay off. Keep it up. :)

Elo, you are a cutey! ;)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

JENNY

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:03 am

is that a good thing or a bad thing? LOL J/K, I still don`t like it (lol) but I`m glad you guys found something worthy there for calling it "cutey" :D
THANK YOU :)

I really believe this webiste will be God`s instrument here ;)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Thanks guys

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:43 am

Elo,

I guess I must not have played Mario Brothers much.....no wonder I didn't know what you were talking about.
Glad your mom liked the park. It was truly beautiful and romantic.
Yeah, Warren and I figured too that it was smarter to do a small wedding instead of a big one here at home when everyone wanted to be there. We rather put it into the ministry and reach out to people, than buy some big wedding.

LexingtonPethead,
Thanks for the compliment - it's all MJ's wonderful brainwork! I'm impressed myself :lol:. MJ did an awesome job!
Yeah, and I LOVE that picture of Elo, I don't care WHAT she says :lol:

Petrafan4life,
Thank you for your prayers, they are so most important, because without them, we could not do this! Prayercover is vital to any ministry.
I'm thrilled that you liked the songclips - instructions on how to order a CD are on the site :)
We are truly hoping that this site will bless people, specially once we get it to a point where I can have a weekly bible verse or study type thing. Still have to think about what to do.

Also I thought abuot that I should post the lyrics on the site as well and -

MJ,
I'll be e-mailing those to you to put with the CD Info page.
Thanks for posting the MP3 link here on the zone. How cool. I get back from out of town - and there's all kinds of stuff going on the zone.... :shock: :lol: :) :D
Btw, I bought more space, e-mail's working again, so that means that we can get going on putting more stuff on the site now......MP3's should be in their right spot!

THANK YOU MJ - you rock! :)
0 x

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

A guessing game

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:11 am

Which is which?

0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

MP3's fixed

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:32 pm

By the way... now all four of Sam and Mario... I mean Sam and Warren... all of their MP3's are available via the link earlier in this thread. :) By the time you read this, you will probably also be able to go to SamScales.com and click on the MP3's button and listen to them via links there!

(BTW, I don't think Warren is on the CD, although he does sing with Sam when they perform live.)
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

that`s because

Post by epdc » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:01 pm

Warren joined to the band after the CD was release :P

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ MICHAEL, that`s a hard one, mmmmmmmmm it definitely has to be the one with the red clothes, the one of the yellow one is a very false pic of warren, you thought you would confuse me michael with your computer trick but that guy with the yello shirt looks sooo false :lol: :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I love Mario, I just bought a little mario doll, my mom was like "did you bought that for duncan (my nephew)? I said "NO!!!!MINE".
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Mario

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:14 pm

Elo,

Well, I didn't haveta buy a Mario doll - I got the REAL ONE!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ,

You crack me up!!! Should we put a FUN section on my website as well??
(Sheesh, this is gonna start to look more and more like John's site :P )

But - WAIT A MINUTE - did you clear this picture comparison with my MANAGEMENT????!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Yes, Elo is right, she's got the "inside scoop" - Warren joined singing AFTER most of the songs were already recorded. Also we weren't married then and so I finished my CD. He did start singing with me earlier before we went on tour, because he had me set up when he had cooking engagements.
We've also been singing in Cowboy Church for 8 months in the praise team.
See, Elo, you need to know all this stuff, hehehe, being a "Scaleshead" an' all :P
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

By The Way

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm

The GUESTBOOK feature on my website is now working. So if you'd like to put something there - you are more than welcome...... :)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

sam

Post by epdc » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:23 pm

I knew all that, I just wanted make sure you knew LOL, besides, I know how much you love to talk about your band so I decided I wouldn`t say much :P
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Grin

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:58 pm

Hey, I'm just excited about the website. Never had one before :)
Well, maybe I'll just shut up and see how much you REALLY know...... :P
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:02 am

Hey

I'm just dropping in to say, I pray your new ministry has great blessings in store for the new year.

Now i'm off, I must work hard to catch back up with epdc
and away I gooooooooooooooo.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Thank you

Post by SamScales » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:46 pm

Thanks for your prayers! They are definitly needed :)

Good luck keeping up with edpc......she's one speedy lady!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

I DON`T GET IT

Post by epdc » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:04 pm

Steven, what did you mean with that?, did you mean to cath up all my last posts or something like that???? you can call me Elo :) epdc sounds weird (if it`s weird, why am I using it? LOL)

Sam, I`ll show you what I know.
Sam is using only commercial info (infor she changed for the public). The reality about why Warren is not in the CD is because he is a member of her tour band.

Her producer said that if they put Warren on the cd too all scalesheads would be like "who is he?" so they tought the cd would be sold more if it appears only Sam.

So for now until Warren gets all recognition in the public, he will still being part of the tour band :lol: :lol:
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

HEY

Post by epdc » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm

so, according to Sam, if I wanna be part of a band,do I have to marry with one of the members??? :shock: :shock:

hey, I wanna join to Brian Berry`s band (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)..... Naw, I don`t think he would accept the deal.... BUT COME ON, IS ALL ABOUT BUSSINESS LOLOL!!!!!! :wink:
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!