Prayer request

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Prayer request

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:57 pm

Oh my goodness. According to the PetraZone I have not posted since Nov. 17th? WOW!! I've been reading, though. :wink: I see some people had babies or will in the near future. Congratulations. If my husband had his way we'd have 6 by now. :o Anyway...

Onto the prayer request. My husband is sick right now. He's got the chills, a bad cough, a fever and he's hot all at the same time. I looked stuff up on the flu and pneumonia and they both have similar symptoms and he has most of them. If he's not sounding/looking better by Monday, I'm hauling him to the doctor. I hope I'm not getting it cause I am starting to get a cough. :( Any prayers would be appreciated. Thanks!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Not fun.

Post by Shell » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:03 pm

Ouch. Seriously, there's some pretty nasty stuff going around, so haul him in before Monday if he starts to get worse or has a lot of trouble breathing. :P
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

oh my sam

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:06 am

we will be praying Jenny, in Jesus name you will return with good news and it will not be nothing serious, angels will surround your hubby tonight and the Lord is covering him with His arms.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:42 am

I will be praying for your husband. We have had some yuk here also.

Also pray for my nine year old Jonathan,, he has Mono. He willl be sick for a few more weeks. He is funny. He says he is not sick and will get up and play a game and in about 30 min he is on the couch and says he wants to watch Ernesr saves Christmas,but I am not sick or tird he says. Kids, gota love them.

Husbands are not fun when they get sick. Mine likes to take that Niqwell or how ever you spell it. He says it helps him sleep. If you have not tryed that maybe it would give him some relife for a while.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Update

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:17 am

Thanks for the prayer guys. Yep, my husband has been downing the Dayquil. The Nyquil knocks him out cold and makes him really sluggish, so with his overnight work schedule he's been taking Dayquil.

We did end up going to Urgent Care this morning. With his symptoms they thought he had strep throat, but the cough threw them for a loop. The strep test came back negative so they did the nebulizer (sp?) and took 2 chest X-rays. We won't know til later in the week what the results are, but as of now they're guessing it's just a bad cold running its course. They gave him some Robitussin with codeine as well. It was kind of scary, though cause this is the sickest he's been in the 5 years we've been together. Not like himself at all. I was guessing more along the lines of flu or pneumonia.

Once again, thanks for your prayers.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

GEEZ

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:05 pm

Seems there`s a flu epidemia here!!!!! hope santa won`t get the cold when he comes to bring the presents to your houses guys :wink: :P
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios