Gospel legend dies

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Gospel legend dies

Post by davealward » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm

I am sad to report that Vestal Goodman has passed away according to her website. However, she is now with God and with recently departed husband Howard. In related news, legendary vocalist Jake Hess is in serious condition in the hospital having suffered a heart attack and now pneumonia........Each of these artists are true examples of good Christian artists....dave
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:00 pm

Dear Lord,

Please comfort the family members of Vestal Goodman in their sadness as they miss their loved one. Give them peace and help them to rejoice in You.

Father, please grant the doctors wisdom for treatment for Jake Hess and allow the medicines they are giving him work to strengthen his body. May he be healed and recover quickly and may his life glorify Your Name. As he is in the hospital, I pray that You would speak through Him, glorify Yourself through Him and let him be a strong witness for You, even in his suffering and being ill.

Thank You Lord that we can commit these your children into Your hands and we praise You for working in their lives and allowing them all to see Your love, Your grace and Your provision.
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:14 pm

Aw...now I'm sad. Vestal Goodman seemed like such a joyful spirit and what a voice she had! I'm sorry she's gone.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic