LWWB IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:58 am

Hehehe... gotta love the Louie-Meister! Good to enjoy youth, hehe, but this kid is my life, wouldn't take em back for a sec!
0 x
You were always for the tall, dark, handsome type... who woulda thought the love of your life would be short and bald. - Having a baby changes everything.

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

cheryl

Post by epdc » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:05 pm

no, I`m not saying you would change your baby for having it later, i just made jokes about what if you wait he gets older enough so he can babysit the second kid hehehehehe.

though the idea of having them at your age is cool. people says is more easy to deal with kids and have more pacience if we are young :)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:42 pm

Hey, Elo has a practical idea!!! But then again, if Cheryl waits till Joseph is big enuff to babysit, she'll be having kids when she's ready to have them be outta da house :wink:

I have a pix of them both on my site as well, under pictures and family. May be the same one Cheryl has on her site, unless you've changed it, kiddo.

We have arrived safely in Nashville and gosh have we been busy!!
Besides trying to repair several water leaks in the motorhome so we can take showers and don't have constantly a wet floor!! :? - we also had troubles with it running down the highway. You fill it up and for the first 1/4 tank it runs just lovely, going 70 miles an hour, you start dropping and it sits on 3/4 tank, it starts bogging down more and more and eventually you'll be going 40 miles an hour. You don't get very far! SIGH!
Then Louie had car trouble on the way to Greeneville - he got bad gas. Glad we were there following him, because he would have been stranded. We finally fixed his van by putting another fuel filter on and after that, we had no trouble. Bad thing was it all happened when it was pouring down rain the whole day. SIGH!

But we are all back in Nashville and getting ready for a health show with showing our EcoQuest products. Pray that it will go well.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hmmm.

Post by Shell » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:24 pm

Louie got bad gas on the way to Greenville? I can see how that might be a problem. :D Okay, okay, I know what you meant, but that was too good to pass up. I tried to show some ladylike restraint, but I'm afraid the temptation was too much. Pray for me.

Enough nonsense. I'm glad you got to Nashville safely and everything's going well. Check in when you can to let us know how you're doing. :)
0 x

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Re: Hmmm.

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:56 pm

Shell wrote:Louie got bad gas on the way to Greenville? I can see how that might be a problem. :D
Eh, just roll down the windows. Trust me, I've been there. (No comments from the peanut gallery, Cat!! :shock: )
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

MICHAEL

Post by epdc » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:50 pm

EXPLAIN ME THE JOKE, PLEASEEEEEEEE *elo putting puppy`s eyes*PLEASEEEEEE
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Bad Gas

Post by SamScales » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:06 pm

Elo,

The joke they are talking about is the kind of gas humans tend to
generate when they have eaten a pot full of beans....well, for some of us it takes only a spoonfull, HAHAHAHA. :lol:

But - sorry - guys, Louie didn't have the gas that makes the disgusting noise coming from the outlet valve of the digestive system, but the kind of gas that you put in your vehicle to propel it in a forward motion (hopefully) down the road. Somehow there was water in the gas and therefore it messed up the fuel filter and water and fuel don't mix unless you put some additive in there, well, that didn't work well either and we had to get a new fuel filter put on before it worked again, and all that in the rain.

We are doing fine here in Nashville, had a few rainy cold days and a few warm days and tonite it's supposed to snow!

Our trade show with our EcoQuest water/air purification at the mall went really well, we talked to TONS of people. You should see Penny work, she's one EXCELLENT sales woman and she knows how to inform people of stuff. Gosh, I have LOTS to learn.... :? sigh
This week the Weavers and us will be doing lots of followup calls from the show - that should keep us BUSY!

Next weekend Warren and I will be doing a RV show and hopefully will have some friends of Penny and Louie's come to help us, because Pen and Lou won't be helping us. Louie has a speaking engagement for a youth conference to do.

We will have a meeting with a ministry here in Nashville tomorrow. Can't wait to meet the people there.

Soooo......that's about all the news for now.
0 x