LWWB IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

LWWB IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:26 am

Hey Petheads!!

Ya Miss me??? I am baaack! I had been gone forever! Hehehehe! I had alot of stuff going on, I got married and had a little one six months ago, but I am here, still alive and kickin! This is Sam's daughter by the way for those who just might not quite remember me posting way back when hehehehe! Love ya'lls and peace out! Just wanted to say hi! :D
0 x
You were always for the tall, dark, handsome type... who woulda thought the love of your life would be short and bald. - Having a baby changes everything.

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Welcome back, brat!

Post by SamScales » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:03 am

Oh, gosh - the BRAT is back!!!! :lol: :P Glad to see you back on the zone kid and ornery as ever! This was a couple years worth in a couple sentences. Gosh, I wish I could tell stories that short!!!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehe.

Post by Shell » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:27 am

Another mom and daughter team like Susannah and D'Anne--How funny. :) Babies are a lot of fun. Yeah, they are short and bald aren't they? LOL.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:11 pm

OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I`M SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!! (I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOUR POST *HUGE GRIN*).

I`M GLAD TO KNOW EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL WITH YOU. :D HOPE YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US. IN CASE YOU DON`T REMEMBER ME, I`M ELO, I HAVE SEEN YOUR DEAR MOTHER TWICE ON PETHEAD CONVENTIONS , OH WELL.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:56 pm

Yes, I do remember you Elo, we have never met, but mom talks about you like a long lost friend LOL! It's great to be back, and I will be posting off and on, when I get time... I am a full time mommy LOL... LOTSA internet time hahaha! Peace out! :P :P
0 x
You were always for the tall, dark, handsome type... who woulda thought the love of your life would be short and bald. - Having a baby changes everything.

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Payback time

Post by SamScales » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:17 pm

The reason why she has to be a full time mommy and don't have time for the zone, is cos she's getting paid back DOUBLE for the trouble she caused me! :lol: :lol: :shock: HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what kind of Pethead is that - that don't have time for a kid and the zone. Priorities, priorities :P :P :P

But I have to say - LWWB is a good mommy :) :D
0 x

LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:32 pm

Joseph is an official Pethead too! He just doesn't know it yet... and no ideas! We are not playing Petra in his room at night LOL... he'll be standing up jamming uinstead of going to sleep... if ya'll want us to put Petra in his room lol... someone can BABYSIT! I have time for net and the kid, but the kid likes to type in his own way and so now I have to buy a new keyboard, he smacked it to hard and it don't work sometimes LOL!!! He just looked up at me with those big "baby blues" and I had to let him do it! Hahaha! :roll: :wink: :shock: :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

CHERYL

Post by epdc » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:16 pm

you gotta scan a pic of the LWWB baby :wink: so we can all know this new pethead :wink:

I have heard of him a lot and I have no idea how he looks like :shock:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Cheryl's baby

Post by Shell » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:49 pm

Cheryl is shorter than LouieWeaverWannaBe, LOL.

She has a picture of the little one on her website, he's a cutie. :) Go to the the members list and you can get to her website that way, it's a cool one.
0 x

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:01 pm

Cheryl is shorter than LouieWeaverWannaBe, LOL

And Cheryl is a pretty name, too. :)
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

No, No, No!!!

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:21 pm

That's just so wrong. Sam does not look old enough to be a Grandma. And NO I am NOT sucking up, either. :lol: I had actually forgotten you're a Grandma.
0 x

LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:16 pm

Hehehe... my son's pic is at www.geocities.com/queenofkings16/Ourbaby.html

Sam's a G-Ma x3!!!! Hehehe! Maybe another one on the way in June, (that's when I want to start on my second and last one) hadn't got hubby talked into it yet. Haha! Anyways... thanks for the compliment you guys, he's a very special miracle and I am glad God entrusted him to me. :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

hehehe

Post by epdc » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:47 pm

why don`t you wait until the first one be old enough to babysit the second onewhile you go on tour with your drums? hehehehe ;)
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

LouieWeaverWannaBe
Pethead
Pethead

Post by LouieWeaverWannaBe » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:37 pm

LOL. wait till he's old enough, then I WILL be like Louie having kids at 48. Hhehehehehehehe! I want my little curtain climbers to be about 2 years apart haha!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Post by epdc » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:56 pm

HEY!!!! IN LOUIE`S DEFENSE I CAN SAY HE ENJOYED HIS YOUTH OK??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST KIDDING.

Is a good idea Cheryl, they will be able to be friends ya know and also for you, so you finally finish all pregnancies and stuff.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!