A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

prayer for sam scales

Post by epdc » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:44 pm

She is going out today to nashville to some events so please for her.

Dear Lord receive all glory and praise. Thank you Lord because you are with us everyday, until the end of the world. Thank you because we don`t have to be afraid because you are always besides us and enfront us opening us the way.

Lord today I wanna put Sam Scales Arnold and Warren Arnold in your hands. We know that this trip will be a trip full of blessings where your glory will manifestate in powerful ways and that`s why the enemy is attacking them in their health. In Jesus name I reprehend any attack of the enemy, any deed again`st your servants, and in Jesus name I open the Heaven windows so your blessing flows. In Jesus name I declare you are sam`s and warren`s strenght, and all they do is because of you and for you. In Jesus name I declare that Sam`s throat will be health in Jesus name and each time she sings people listen Your voice and not hers. In Jesus name I declare Warren`s back straight and that during the trip he won`t feel any pain because an angel will be bringing him peace so he can do Your work so Your name can be glorified.

In Jesus name I declare that this trip will be safely and fun for both of them. I declare this will be a very blessed trip where the land will be all ready for receiving your word and it will be a place here many doors will be open so they can go in and preach Your name.

In Jesus name I declare they will come back with good news and with a peace only You can give.

I thank You God for Your provision for making this trip possible. In Jesus name I declare that this year will be a year where Warren and Sam will rest in Your chest because "Daddy is gonna pay".

Thank You Lord for this ministry that You have used to bless me.

In Jesus name,
AMEN.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Yep.

Post by Shell » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:17 pm

The Lord is gonna do some cool things. :)
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:21 pm

Elo, thank you so much for your prayer. We are heading out in a few minutes. Just had to check the zone right quick.
Love you!!!
0 x

ctwomn
Pethead
Pethead

Post by ctwomn » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:42 pm

AMEN!!! Love ya girl!!
0 x
http://www.guidetopetra.com
http://www.johnschlitt.net
http://www.petratulsa.org

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

SAM

Post by epdc » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:18 pm

"Just had to check the zone right quick"

her hubby outside packing stuff to the car and she "had to check the zone right quick."

THAT`S MY PETHEAD :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios