URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY PARENTS AND MY FAMILY!!!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
billM
Pethead
Pethead

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY PARENTS AND MY FAMILY!!!

Post by billM » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:22 pm

PLEASE PRAY FOR US! Hi, tomorrow 2/2 my father Bill O�Neill undergoes a total laryngectony to remove both vocal chords and partially his voice box. This is due to a recurrence of throat cancer. He has been a lifetime non smoker. Also, my mother a liver transplant patient last Easter Sunday now has 2 masses that appear to be cancerous on her new liver and one of her lungs. She will find out tomorrow if the new tumors are cancerous and if she has any options. Having both parents in different hospitals is very hard on all of us. Please pray for my parents Bill & Henrietta O�Neill as well as myself my wife Kathy Mettinger and my son Billy. We all believe in the power of prayer and just ask that you would remember us during this trying time.
Thanks and God Bless You All!!
Bill Mettinger
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

DEAR FATHER

Post by epdc » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:45 pm

We wanna thank you because your love is bigger than our mistakes, thank you because you always wants to bless us and want the best for us. Thank you because when you sent your Son Jesus to this world was for giving us life and life in abundance and that means that you came here for giving us health too. Lord, we believe your promise in Isaiah where you said that because of your wounds we all were healed.
We also believe that whatever we might say in your name will be done and also what we tie up on earth will be tie up in the spiritual world.

In Jesus name I reprehend the spirit of cancer in Henrietta Mettinger. I Jesus name I tell him that has not part or luck in her body. Henrietta belongs to Jesus and Jesus has set her free of the spirit of sickness. In Jesus name I say to cancer to get out of her body in Jesus name because that body belongs to Jesus and the evil can`t stand Jesus Presence.
In Jesus name I declare that the Holy Sp�rit is fillinf Henrietta right now and is bringing the living water that brings peace and faith and healing. I cover her with Jesus`s blood and that the sickness has already lost this battle for her because we believe we have on our side the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS that is fighting the battle for us as He did with Israel when they needed to pass the red sea.

Now Lord in spirit I put my hands over Bill`s throat. In Jesus name I declare this operation will be a success and Bill is gonna go out completely heal and fine because the sickness has no more power over him since the moment he gave You his life. In Jesus name I declare that the doctors will handle the operation with wisdom, in Jesus name I declare that this people will be lead by Your hand and Bill will be completely allright during the operation and after the operation.
In Jesus name I declare that he will recover really fast and that he will give testimony before of the doctors and other people of the Almighty God he has.

In Jesus name I tell to that kind of cancer on his throat that this is the last time it will touch Bill`s body because he belongs to Jesus and today I remind you you already lost the battle for his life since the moment Jesus died on the cross for him. I declare in Jesus name that cancer won`t touch him again because he is all cover with Jesus`s blood and because he is your son Lord and Your hands are upon him.

I declare Lord that you will be glorified through Henrietta and Bill and will give testimony about how their God defended them and won the battle for them.

Lord today I also wanna pray for their family. Lord, bring the peace that you can give, hold their hands in all this process, give them the strenght they might need. Send Your angels to give them faith and peace. Encourage them and remind them WHO is besides them and has control of all this.

In Jesus name I pray believing that You are faithful to answer all our prayers because You with us everyday AMEN.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:11 pm

This is a difficult thing to deal with; we'll be praying for you.
0 x

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:35 pm

I will be praying for you
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

prayer

Post by executioner » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:56 pm

I hope you and your family will feel the power of the praying man or in some cases the praying woman. It is very stressful to have one family member going thru this, muchless two. Our hearts go out to you and your family. :(
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!