Children's book

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Children's book

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:31 pm

Hi, I know this is way off topic, but it's really bugging me, so I thought someone here might know (hopefully). There's a book I read as a kid (I'm 24 now) that is a thin, white, hardcover book for children called something like, "All Things Great and Small". I barely remember it but I thought it was something about a kid that wakes up in the morning and goes around greeting everything and basically notices everything that God has made.

There is an author named James Herriot who has numerous books, one of that title, but that's not it. I have looked at numerous websites hoping to come across the book and I did find books titled, "My First Prayers: All Things Bright and Beautiful", and "All Things Wise and Wonderful" as well. It seems to me these 2 phrases were also in the book, but those aren't it. I'd say it was published back in the early 80's as that's when I was a kid. :)

If anyone knows the title/author or where I can get my hands on the book, please let me know. I really, really want to pick it up. Thanks in advance, Jen
0 x