New Biblestudy up on my site.....

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

New Biblestudy up on my site.....

Post by SamScales » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:40 pm

I followed Elo's advice and will start doing bible studies based upon the songs on my CD "Defender Of My Soul".

The second bible study - but the first one of this series - is up right now on http://www.samscales.com under Bible Studies.

This lesson is called: THE STRANGER BECOMES A FRIEND. http://www.samscales.com/biblestudy.html

Hope it encourages you.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

I feel so important

Post by epdc » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:09 pm

:D

Is great sam!!!!! I loved how you related Jesus with the idea of "the stranger becomes a friend", that`s so true!, I have felt that, when I started my teenager years I had this idea of " a guy up there", yeah, I used to talk with God ya know but we weren`t "that close" ya know, and time later God started to show Himself to me in many many ways and is amazing how our perspective of Him can change when we get to know Him. When we get to know Him we can be sure that.- we won`t be alone anymore, He will carry us all the way.! The human nature can`t be alone and the best gift we are receiving is His eternal company :D ISN`T THAT GREAT???

And also is true that the more stranger people can become one of our best friends :wink:

Sorry for haven`t answer your email, I have been so tired and busy lately, I`ll try to answer you during the weekend.

AND PETHEADS (FUTURE SCALES`S HEAD IN JESUS NAME LOL) GO AND CHECK!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios