MY STATEMENT ON FRIDAY NITE LIVE!!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Mexican Spud
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

MY STATEMENT ON FRIDAY NITE LIVE!!

Post by Mexican Spud » Mon May 10, 2010 1:29 pm

First let me make this clear. The Right Place is here to stay!!!!! You can still listen to great music 24/7. Ok with now that's out of the way. The Right Place will still be doing live shows. When? You ask. Well June 11th to be exact. We made a commitment to Mulligan’s Fun Center in Palmdale to do 4 live remotes this year on a Friday night and we are still going to honor that commitment. We did our first one back in March. Like I stated earlier our next one will be June 11th. The next two will be Aug13th and Oct 15th. So please mark your calendar. As for other live shows. We will send out emails, post through various forums, MySpace and Facebook.

Friday Nite Live has been coming over your speakers or headsets via the internet for about five years. I would like to thank each and every one of you that have stopped by to listen. I can't thank you enough really. For years you guys listen to us ramble on about many things. Our lives, current events and a lot of silly stupid stuff. In between all that was great music (Of coarse that’s my opinion). I know we had shows that were ho-hum or even dare a say SUCKED!!! LOL. But on the other hand I know that we had shows that ROCKED!!!!! With in our shows we got serious at times. Listeners asking for prayers. Listeners chatting with us via the Stryper forum about things that they were going through and feeling better after getting all that weight off their chest. We thank you for putting you trust and faith in us. We also balanced out with some funny crazy stuff and our weird sense of humor.

I would like to thank Paul and Rich from Stryperforum whom allowed us to use there chatroom every Friday night. To Coffee Man, Thank you for being a part of the show and taking time out of your life to do this with us and suffering for the first few years doing at our place with the cats. Thank you for all coffee to get us through. To Sun Rae Latte, thank you for allowing you hubby to continue to do this after you two got married. Also thank you for allowing us to through you into the show right away and making us snacks from time to time. To Station Mom, A huge thank you to you. When we were no longer capable to do the show from our house. You allowed us to invade your home for almost every Friday night. To my wife Musica G, A bigger thank you to you. First and foremost for putting up with me for 20 plus years. I know we had our fair share of DISCUSSOINS through out these five years. Thank you for allowing me to do the show for this long. To you our listeners again thank you for being part of Friday Nite Live. I’ve always stated that you guys make the show possible and that is the truth.

As this chapter closes another one will be open and written. Yes its time to say Good-Bye and Goodnight to Friday Nite Live but at the same time. It’s a Hello and new beginning for The Right Place!!!!
So my final statement to you on Friday Nite Live. DON’T STOP THE MUSIC!!!!!!
0 x
[url=http://www.therightplace.bz/][img]border="0"%20width="577"%20height="109"src="http://www.therightplace.bz/images/downloads/Banners/TheRightPlace_577X109.gif"[/img][/url]