The ROCK SHOW - Ego & Selfishness

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

The ROCK SHOW - Ego & Selfishness

Post by Enosh » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 pm

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi reckons Seaside Heights residents should feel lucky to have her parading around their turf wearing skimpy outfits, downing shots and causing a scene.

"I'm the best thing in this town," she arrogantly declared after cops busted her for being a drunk nuisance Friday, according to an insider.

"She was bad-mouthing everyone who walked by her [in the police stationhouse]. She was saying 'I'm a star, you can't do this to me.'" Snooki unleashed a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant after being arrested for disorderly conduct, and attempted to use her new-found fame as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

"You can't tell me what to do - I'm Snooki," she yelled at officers, according to witnesses. "Do you know who I am? I'm f------ Snooki. You can't do this to me. I'm f------ Snooki. You guys are going to be sorry for this. Release me!" Not surprisingly, her harsh language didn't do the trick.
How often do we allow our Ego and selfishness rule our life, our decisions, and how we treat others?

Tune in for a special "90's" music edition of "The Rock Show" with hosts Enosh Fee and Mike Beer. Plus an all new segment of crazy political stories called "Pass the Mike"

www.spazzradio.com Sunday's @ 9:00pm
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650