Threes

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Threes

Post by brent » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 pm

They say things happen in threes. Well, I think that is true.

In another thread, I told you about our friend Jason, the music/youth man who had the accident in Joplin. Well,we both will have another death to think about.

Jason used to work at my church in Tulsa. My wife and I taught a class there, and we helped with Awana. There was a girl from the neighborhood who attended our church. I think her family came, but I am not sure. Well, she was a wild child. She had her moments when she was behaving and trying to live for God. She was a handful for sure. Natalie Davis was murdered a couple of days ago in Tulsa. She had been dead for a day or two before she was found in her apartment. Ironically, the suspect the Tulsa Police were looking for was shot and killed during an unrelated robbery. Holy cow. You never know when your time is up.

Pray for the Davis family, Jason and all of the kids that knew Natalie. It was kind of sad. When we got the news, my daughters were not as shocked as I thought they would be. They knew she was out of control, had sketchy friends, etc. Funny how kids pick up on this stuff.
0 x