A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Disciple
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Never Say Die
Pethead since: 2010

Favorite Podcasts Or Internet Radio Stations

Post by Disciple » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Since many of us find K-Love and Air 1 lacking in many of the great Christian artists, podcasts and internet radio is where we must turn to find and hear other Christian music, especially real rock.

I would love to know if you listen to podcasts or internet radio, what you listen to and what type of Christian music do they play.

I am a fan of these podcasts:

BackSpinRadio which I am listening to now as I type this and heard X-Sinner's Life Him Up and now Petra's Shaking The House.

Full Circle - Classic Jesus Music which has 177 podcasts to date and is a great source to hear the 70's and 80's music of all types of Christian styles. He often has guests come on and talk including Greg X Volz, John Elefante, Randy Stonehill, Barry McGuire, Anne Herring, Mathew Ward, Glen Kaiser, Don Francisco, Phil Keaggy, Eddie DeGarmo and Randy Thomas (SCB).

The Anvil & The Hammer - these two guys are pretty goofy but are fun. Heard some great X-Sinner here.

These are free on I-Tunes of course.

God bless you guys and gals this weekend. The heat has broken here in KC in the good ol' USA so finally a nice weekend to get outside.
0 x