I just found a job the President created

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
gman
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Used to be Grand Rapids, MI after leaving the beautiful beaches of NJ. Now it's PA.

I just found a job the President created

Post by gman » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am

This is great. I'm listening to local radio, and they're running a commercial for the Obama Care Survival Guide. This law is so great that we apparently need a guide for people, business, and the medical profession to properly understand and deal with it. And some publisher thought it was a viable project.
When you have to have published materials to be able to get through a new Gov't law or beauracracy, isn't that a problem?
President Obama: "You didn't build that. I passed Obamacare, which paved the road for you to write your book. And by the way, you've made more than enough money off of it. I need to raise your taxes, because I think it's good when we spread the wealth around.".
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Re: I just found a job the President created

Post by executioner » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 am

I think I am going to try and apply for one of "The Death Panel" positions; Could you see the patients response when someone calling himself Executioner calls to let them know that Obamacare will or will not cover their illnesses? :mrgreen:
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

knotodiswrld
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War
Pethead since: 1984

Post by knotodiswrld » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm

This is great. I'm listening to local radio, and they're running a commercial for the Obama Care Survival Guide. This law is so great that we apparently need a guide for people, business, and the medical profession to properly understand and deal with it. And some publisher thought it was a viable project.
When you have to have published materials to be able to get through a new Gov't law or beauracracy, isn't that a problem?
President Obama: "You didn't build that. I passed Obamacare, which paved the road for you to write your book. And by the way, you've made more than enough money off of it. I need to raise your taxes, because I think it's good when we spread the wealth around.".
A beautiful example of capitalism taking advantage of Marxism. I love it.
0 x
The Master of The Earth became a servant of no worth
And paid a kings ransom for my soul

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 pm

There is no capitalism in our pending communistic nationalized health care system.
0 x

knotodiswrld
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War
Pethead since: 1984

Post by knotodiswrld » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am

brent wrote:There is no capitalism in our pending communistic nationalized health care system.
No, but your example shows a brilliant capitalist making what money he can on the edges of the system.
0 x
The Master of The Earth became a servant of no worth
And paid a kings ransom for my soul