A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Can it Be?

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Sitting and sweating out a pain I had to pass, I realized that this is a new day, a something has dawned up on me and that has been a Tab, yes a Dell Streak 7 though a little old it still has very strong and powerful things upon its glorious banks of memory for it has enabled Bakersfieldpethead (that’s me) to do the unthinkable, the only logical thing that could be done by a doer of unthinkable un-logical things.

Yes for that times haf done arised (<-not an auto correct typo)………….Today from now on Bakersfieldpethad hath gone mobile with a bigger screen and thus now must take his thinking wherever he shall goeth.

(This message was brought to you by me, and the letter 7).
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Re: Can it Be?

Post by Jonathan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

bakersfieldpethead wrote:Sitting and sweating out a pain I had to pass, I realized that this is a new day, a something has dawned up on me and that has been a Tab, yes a Dell Streak 7 though a little old it still has very strong and powerful things upon its glorious banks of memory for it has enabled Bakersfieldpethead (that’s me) to do the unthinkable, the only logical thing that could be done by a doer of unthinkable un-logical things.

Yes for that times haf done arised (<-not an auto correct typo)………….Today from now on Bakersfieldpethad hath gone mobile with a bigger screen and thus now must take his thinking wherever he shall goeth.

0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Post by executioner » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am

Jonathan wrote:
bakersfieldpethead wrote:Sitting and sweating out a pain I had to pass, I realized that this is a new day, a something has dawned up on me and that has been a Tab, yes a Dell Streak 7 though a little old it still has very strong and powerful things upon its glorious banks of memory for it has enabled Bakersfieldpethead (that’s me) to do the unthinkable, the only logical thing that could be done by a doer of unthinkable un-logical things.

Jonathan,

We were really hoping you would know what Bakes is trying to say.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Jan
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Jan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm

I think he got a new computer so he can post more craziness. :mrgreen:
0 x