REO VolzWagon

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

REO VolzWagon

Post by brent » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:08 am

I am watching Kevin sing all of Greg's hits in the REO Speedwagon Live at Moondance Jam show. Sure miss Gary. Wish he could still play and write some new music.
0 x

pmal
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: All of Them
Pethead since: 1985

Re: REO VolzWagon

Post by pmal » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:05 pm

I know you took a video of this ... :idea:
0 x
May the downforce be with you!

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Did anyone see the REO reunion with Gary?
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

I don't do Facebook, but you can see REO's Facebook page without actually logging in. Anyway, there were a couple of pics of Gary with REO. He looks horrible. I would be real surprised if there aren't videos on You tube.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

calicowriter wrote:I don't do Facebook, but you can see REO's Facebook page without actually logging in. Anyway, there were a couple of pics of Gary with REO. He looks horrible. I would be real surprised if there aren't videos on You tube.
There are videos. He is huge and scary. But, he was only thin when they were really young. When they were at their peak, he was pudgy. I think he was on a path to being clean and sober. If you quit smoking, that will make you gain weight. I don't know what drugs he might have been addicted to besides alcohol. Does sobriety cause a dude to gain weight? I don't know.
I know sitting on your rear does.
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:13 pm

brent wrote:
calicowriter wrote:I don't do Facebook, but you can see REO's Facebook page without actually logging in. Anyway, there were a couple of pics of Gary with REO. He looks horrible. I would be real surprised if there aren't videos on You tube.
There are videos. He is huge and scary. But, he was only thin when they were really young. When they were at their peak, he was pudgy. I think he was on a path to being clean and sober. If you quit smoking, that will make you gain weight. I don't know what drugs he might have been addicted to besides alcohol. Does sobriety cause a dude to gain weight? I don't know.
I know sitting on your rear does.
He and the rest of the band were at their most fit and maybe sober in 1984/85 around Wheels are Turnin' (Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore). When Gary was asked to leave in 1989, not so much of either.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8