Krystal Meyers

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Krystal Meyers

Post by davealward » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Does anybody know what former CCM artist Krystal Meyers is up to now and how she can be contacted
Her first couple albums were good rock efforts in the vein of Avril Lavigne and her third was a decent pop-dance effort.
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!

gman
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Used to be Grand Rapids, MI after leaving the beautiful beaches of NJ. Now it's PA.

Re: Krystal Meyers

Post by gman » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:34 am

Are the cops looking for you? :o Read the wiki. It sounds like the business got too overwhelming, and also her model looks attracted trouble.
From someone's blog:
So why did she quit? That, no one knows. She got married to one of her band members, Alex Hawkins, on May 30, 2009. She modeled. She quit. Being a fan of Krystal’s, I decided to find out what happened to her. Her website was no longer accessible, and no news had been heard in quite awhile. So, I emailed her father, Rick Meyers, the creator of the eSword Bible Program. This was his reply:

Lisa,

Krystal has not actively toured for the past ten months. I doubt she will return to that any time soon.She has moved on to the next chapter in her life that God has for her.Her web site is still:
www.krystalmeyers.com

In His service,

Rick Meyers.
0 x

davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Krystal Meyers

Post by davealward » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks gman. I know there have been lots of rumors. Hope she is happy in whatever she is doing today...
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!