A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
bradleyr12
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1989

Rush Alert!!!!!

Post by bradleyr12 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 pm

I have officially got tickets to see Rush in Dallas in May!!!!! Score!!!!!
0 x

Adonai
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 2007

Re: Rush Alert!!!!!

Post by Adonai » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Awesome! I haven't gotten my tickets yet, but I plan on going to the KC show.
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 pm

My wife shocked me by stating she wishes she had gone with me to the last show. We will go to the KC show.
0 x

knotodiswrld
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War
Pethead since: 1984

Post by knotodiswrld » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 am

At first I thought you meant "Limbaugh". I was like, "What's Rush Limbaugh doing in Dallas? Why is he selling tickets?"

:lol:
0 x
The Master of The Earth became a servant of no worth
And paid a kings ransom for my soul

Adonai
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Adonai » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:49 pm

The show in Kansas City last night was incredible! I have never seen a better show (though I do admit I have not gone to many). I am more of a Def Leppard fan, but Rush has a much better live show.
I bought a seat in the very back of the Sprint Center. Right before the show, an employee gave me a free ticket that put me 14 rows from stage right (Alex Lifeson's side).
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:30 pm

I too was in the nose bleeds. Thought the mix would be better there. It wasn't. My friend sat next to the mixing console and said it was bad there too. The Sprint sucks for sound. Great show. Loved the videos, lasers and stage set changes. The who going back in time thing was great. When they had Alex stocked up with 15 4x12 speakers, that was hilarious. Alex and racks of crap are what made Geddy do the washing machines and dryers to begin with. Funny stuff. They are creative geniuses.
0 x

Adonai
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Adonai » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:54 pm

brent wrote:I too was in the nose bleeds. Thought the mix would be better there. It wasn't. My friend sat next to the mixing console and said it was bad there too. The Sprint sucks for sound. Great show. Loved the videos, lasers and stage set changes. The who going back in time thing was great. When they had Alex stocked up with 15 4x12 speakers, that was hilarious. Alex and racks of crap are what made Geddy do the washing machines and dryers to begin with. Funny stuff. They are creative geniuses.
Yes, they are, musically and otherwise. I agree with you on the sound. I have never been to the Sprint Center before last night. Several friends told me the sound quality would not be that great, and they were right. That was the only thing that marred an otherwise flawless show. Unless you count the beer that somebody spilled all over my tour book. Though, in retrospect, it was my fault for purchasing it before the show and putting it on the ground. Other than those 2 things, the night was perfect.
0 x