A Man without a Face

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Strange

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:37 pm

Ok, I'm getting a little concerned. How did this topic turn from Mel Gibson to Taco Bell? :o

Yep, we're definitely weird. 8)
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:46 am

Mel Gibson is my uncle.......and I own Taco-Bell, what is there to be concerned about?

Oh yeah, I am an idiot.

(here is a hint: the reason for the over kill in the phrase (fraze for those that can't spell) "I'm an idiot" the answer is: that is going to be a strong promotion to the title of my book "Me, the idiot".

How does this sound? ehem. number 3 on the best sellers list is "Me, the idiot." Very nice....everyone who reads the best sellers list can take part in this world wide tragedy .....ME! :roll: :lol:
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:28 am

Oh, I can't wait for the book to be out! I have lots to learn on how to become a very accomplished idiot.

But I do have one question on the Taco Bell growth in the backyard.

I seem to have lots of gas problems.......
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:11 am

It's tough getting rid of Taco Bell gas, even more so if it's naturally grown taco bell. As a singer�ehem, �Vocalist� - I recommend a belch (burp) here and there (that�s if the gas is going up.) But make sure to place your hand over your ear to listen to yourself; as a �Vocalist� you are required to belch on pitch.

If this Gas is going down and you happen to be singing, make sure it is on a loud high part of the song, preferably a scream. Just make sure there is a lot of loud music playing and please don�t try it on an acapella song.

This topic will be in Chapter 11 section 8 (hmm, reorganized loonies)
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:09 am

Oh man - another thing I gotta practice - belch on pitch??!!! Allright I'll get in the studio next week and work on that. Actually I've gotten quite proficient with the other end. It works great for a rythmn track!!!
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:18 am

Well,

If you beltch on pitch...make sure you use a guitar to train your pitch and tune your guitar to a "Drop D" this is taking your E string on your guitar and tuning it to a low D. This way no one will be able to tell that you beltched in a loud part of the song.

As far as FARTING, we like to call it "make it go, on the drum roll" if you get a wiff of my drift. You can try practicing this with the same Drop D tools as above, but extreem supervision must be done, this has not been tried yet....and only someone with great sense of smell can tell if it did or didn't work.

This is all aproved by your new PR guy....ME :lol: Should the Manager have a problem with this, I will re-activate my Lawyer title and take care of all buisness. :roll: let's hope I don't have to do that now. I'm twisted I tell ya.......very twisted. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)