Chris Sligh

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Post Reply
Carolina Petra Fan
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1993

Chris Sligh

Post by Carolina Petra Fan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:42 am

Here's some thoughts from singer, Chris Sligh:

http://www.jesusfreakhideout.com/jfhblo ... asp?id=727
0 x
Carolina Petra Fan
www.myspace.com/kilnfire

User avatar
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 2389
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 am
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987
Location: USA

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Dan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Do you only come to this forum to spam or what?
0 x

User avatar
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:01 am
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by p-freak » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 am

Dan wrote:Do you only come to this forum to spam or what?
Back off, Dan. This is other topics, so everyone's free to post on random topics.
0 x
Image

Carolina Petra Fan
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1993

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Carolina Petra Fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:06 am

Dan,
No I don't come on this website to spam. I come on here to generate discussion about topics that I find interesting. If you don't find it interesting don't read it and don't respond. Have a good day.
0 x
Carolina Petra Fan
www.myspace.com/kilnfire

User avatar
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 2389
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 am
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987
Location: USA

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm

p-freak wrote:
Dan wrote:Do you only come to this forum to spam or what?
Back off, Dan. This is other topics, so everyone's free to post on random topics.
Image
0 x

User avatar
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 2389
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 am
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987
Location: USA

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Carolina Petra Fan wrote:Dan,
No I don't come on this website to spam. I come on here to generate discussion about topics that I find interesting. If you don't find it interesting don't read it and don't respond. Have a good day.
No worries, was just an honest question... just noticed that you only post links to Jesus freak hideout.
0 x

Carolina Petra Fan
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1993

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Carolina Petra Fan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:31 am

I do post a lot from JFH. I apologize for that. I do not represent JFH in any way. Just a long-time reader of their website.
0 x
Carolina Petra Fan
www.myspace.com/kilnfire

User avatar
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 2389
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 am
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987
Location: USA

Re: Chris Sligh

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Carolina Petra Fan wrote:I do post a lot from JFH. I apologize for that. I do not represent JFH in any way. Just a long-time reader of their website.
Please don't apologize! I was only just wondering ;-)
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests