Definitive! We are pregnant!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Definitive! We are pregnant!

Post by blod6ett » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:30 am

Oh! :shock: It's really man... oh, oh... :lol: Jejejejeje... oh, oh... :o Oh men.. the doctor make this thing... an ultrasound it's called?... Oh... oh God... I see a little shadow, 1.30 cm large.... �1 inche?... and that little shadow was... my... little... my little piece of happines.... Oh, God... I fell just like... just like... just like.... the Lord has been send a revival to me...
Well, yes, Petheads: Cinthya and I are PREGNANT!
Six to eigth weeks... ups... :P Maybe in the celebration of new year...jejeje... :P ups... We are happy, and we wish share thsi feeling whit you, my brothers in Christ... Thank you for the congrat in the mailbox! I will keep in touch with you!
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:52 am

Congratulations, I'm happy for you. :) Those babies are fun.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:06 pm

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY GREETING CARD :)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:35 am

Wow, you ARE excited!!! That's such awesome news, isn't it?? I'm really thrilled for you and your wife! Thank you for sharing your happiness with the rest of us on the zone. May the Lord watch over your pregnancy and the little baby growing...... :)
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:36 am

Wow, you ARE excited!!! That's such awesome news, isn't it?? I'm really thrilled for you and your wife! Thank you for sharing your happiness with the rest of us on the zone. May the Lord watch over your pregnancy and the little baby growing...... :)
0 x

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Thanks!

Post by blod6ett » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:14 am

Thaks to all for the congrats and the praying support! ELO: We enyoy the postcard! SamScales: God bless you for your words! After the inicial surprise, come the happines and the dreams come true.
The doctor says we have 4 o 5 week pregnant. It's really cool! All things with Cinthya are good, no problem health in the horizon. It's so bad to say that I not only feel the wish of cry, but actually cry a lot?

Now, :P we need to have the best enviroment to the baby, some of extra money, a lot of things include someone who take care for Cinthya when I go to work. But that things are small, our big happines is this little heart beating and growing inside, not only Cinthya, but in the two of us. I love my baby. I have and feel a really and strong compromise with Cinthya -I lovely call her PIKI-, and my son. Now I remind a verse of a song:

" I've got strong convictions 'bout the way that I live
I've got no concessions that I'm willing ot give
Strong convictions that are worth living by
Strong convictions 'till the day I die "

+++++++++++

And remind this too:

" There is someone
Who loves you just the way you are
There is someone
Who holds you deep within His heart
With the Father's love, He's waiting
So rush into His open arms
There is someone
Who loves you just the way you are"

I know this last song it's about Jesus, but I feel exactly in this way. I want hold, kiss, take care, love, play with my Kid (son or daugther). Ohhhh :D I can't wait this 7 o 8 months.

I'm happy Petehads!
With love in Christ, Blodgett, Piki and son...
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Cool

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:29 pm

And remind this too:

" There is someone
Who loves you just the way you are
There is someone
Who holds you deep within His heart
With the Father's love, He's waiting
So rush into His open arms
There is someone
Who loves you just the way you are"

^ That is like my favorite solo song of John's. I play it over and over and over. :shock: You sound like you're gonna be a great father. Keep striving to be more like Jesus and your child will see that. Congrats again! Have we picked out any names yet? :P
0 x

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Names...

Post by blod6ett » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:03 pm

Yeah, names... Yes, we have picked names... My brother call his first son: 'Francisco Xavier', the same second name of Greg X Volz (you know what 'X' mean? Well, means that, Xavier, a Vasco -Spain- Name :lol: ). But not call Xavier for Greg Volz, but for my father. Ok, now, Francisco Xavier is not more in use, and we decide call our son -if is a boy- EDUARDO. (Edward in english) Why? A long history. Piki and I decided this name long time ago, when I been in school, so far. Maybe the best explanation is say we feel confortable with this name.
Well, if is a girl the doubt is still on the air. We maybe like 'Maryfer' or 'Marijose'... definitly two latins names... The contraction of Maria Fernanda or Maria Jose, but we don't know still...
We accept opinions...
Blees to all who bless us in word and pray...
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

if it`s

Post by epdc » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:39 pm

a boy John and if it`s a girl johnna or johnette HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

BETTER, if it`s a girl, call her Petra HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios